Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combining ESO PC, XBOX, and Playstation Servers?

• Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave the Servers Separated
    I can see an argument for combining EU PS and Xbox servers and NA PS and Xbox, but I don't want the lag associated with clumping both Xbox together which will be inevitable if you play on the 'wrong' continent from the servers, and combining two different consoles sounds like a whole lot of red tape to get through.

Joining console with PC gives PC players far too much of an advantage so no thanks
  • TheMessengerOfDeath
    Instead of combining servers they need to fix the root of the problem people are leaving/ not coming to eso and the lack of interest in the game. It’s the same thing every year and doesn’t matter what content is in that area it’s just that another zone. IA was a good step in that direction but one piece of content isn’t going to bring people back and keep them. The game devs play it safe every year like they’re scared to try something new and deviate off the path so until then we will keep getting the same stuff each year and usually they add 1 new thing but that’s it.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Id be open for a ps/xbox merge but with pc, they would need to leave their mod behind and i dont think they would accept