Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Archive items and sets in week starting on 26 december

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
The sets that drop this week come from the following zones:
  • Coldharbour
  • Necrom

Filer Ool sells the following items this week:

Antiquity Leads:
  • Etched Silver Horns (for Belharza's Band Set mythic from The Deadlands)
  • Faceted Dwarven Wings (for Dwarven Scarab non-combet pet from The Reach)
Collectibles:
  • Outfit Style Page: Kjalnar's Nightmare Shoulder
Containers:
  • Archival Essay: Greenshade Treasure Map
  • Companion Equipment (paars): Weapons
Furnishings:
  • On Cipher's Midden
  • Our Dunmer Heritage
Trophies:
  • Cartographer's Vest
  • Knight Commander Clue
  • Unreliable Archive Map
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Info for those considering if the leads are worth getting:

Etched silver horns lead is found in gold coast treasure chests.

Faceted dwarven wings can drop from any mob in Bthar-zel in Blackreach Arkthzand cavern.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My original intention was to just farm the collectable trophy pieces for the achievement fragments while completing all achievements and finishing the stickerbook, but the map fragments and spoils just don't drop for me. I'm sitting on 18/25 and 7/20, 7/20 for those remaining fragments. I guess my best bet would be to just buy the fragments for 7K fortunes each so that I don't have to grind another untold number of hours to complete those achievements.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    My original intention was to just farm the collectable trophy pieces for the achievement fragments while completing all achievements and finishing the stickerbook, but the map fragments and spoils just don't drop for me. I'm sitting on 18/25 and 7/20, 7/20 for those remaining fragments. I guess my best bet would be to just buy the fragments for 7K fortunes each so that I don't have to grind another untold number of hours to complete those achievements.
    Take note that some of the fragments drop only from doing specific side quests in the archive.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    Take note that some of the fragments drop only from doing specific side quests in the archive.

Those Portals to the Unknown? Man I usually can’t complete those when solo with a companion anymore.

Good to know, though.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Those Portals to the Unknown? Man I usually can’t complete those when solo with a companion anymore.

Good to know, though.

Yeah for me the Ghostlight seems impossible solo. I'm not even bothering with the watcher one and since I haven't finished either of those I don't get any of the others. Frustrating is the one word I would most use to describe IA.
    PS5/NA
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for me the Ghostlight seems impossible solo. I'm not even bothering with the watcher one and since I haven't finished either of those I don't get any of the others. Frustrating is the one word I would most use to describe IA.

The ghostslights are doable solo on console. There you can control the pace better. And a tip: you can collect more than one at a time and bring them to the center (I take three at once, walk to center keeping an eye on all three then run to the first of the next three)

I also do not do the watcher one anymore (I got the achievement with enormous effort). Same for the fight. They are too difficult at their max level when soloing. And the maze one, I do only when equipping the Ring of the Wild Hunt mythic to get more speed.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I wasn't aware that the fragments were specific to the portals, however I always take the optional portals and have a really high completion rate, so I'm guessing my RNG is just rubbish as usual. I suspect that the goat portal drops the spoils, as that one is almost a guaranteed completion and I seem to recall that fragment dropping there. Which portals drop the other fragments?

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."