The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Noticed a large amount of crowns in my ESO Account I didn`t purchase

celer83
celer83
Soul Shriven
Good morning,

yesterday evening I noticed that I had 7045 Crowns in my ESO account. Already half asleep after a very long day at work my first thought was – great finally I can buy the Crown Crafting Motif: Scribes of Mora.
A few moments after the purchase I started wondering, because I could not remember having purchased such a large amount of Crowns. To be sure I hadn`t accidently bought to many crowns I checked my Steam purchase list but couldn`t find anything related. I have never subscribed to ESO+.

Because I don`t want my account to be banned due to an (technical?) error I immediately wrote a ticket to the German support asking if they could check this matter, undo the purchase and correct the amount of crowns in my account. After a few minutes I received an answer in which The Elder Scrolls Online-Team expressed their gratitude that I had reported this potential bug, stating that the information will be forwarded to the development team and there won`t be any more replies. Reading / posting in this forum was also recommended.

As this message looks like it was written by a (chat)bot I would be happy if any devs could take a look at this matter.
(PC / Steam / EU)

Thank you very much for your assistance!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 1, 2024 5:59PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can share your existing ticket number here so we can take a look.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • celer83
    celer83
    Soul Shriven
    Sry for the late reply, but I only checked this thread regularly for a month and only saw your message now by chance.

Referenz: 231207-002821
    The ticket was created: 7.12.2023

If you need any other / further information please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your assistance!
    Options