Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Broken

USarmydrew09
USarmydrew09
✭✭✭
Not sure what you guys did doing this last patch. But this game is completely broken and unplayable from this Point of view. Normal dungeons are hidden like they are on vet. Endless archives no matter what level you are is almost like on vet now. My low levels cannot get past the first mini boss. When it could last week whatever you did undo it. Because I can't play. My source record has been glitched for 3 years. But that's not getting fixed. I begged and pleaded for you guys to fix the issues. But you're not doing that so but right now it's unplayable.
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this game is completely broken and unplayable from this Point of view.
    System? Server?
    Normal dungeons are hidden like they are on vet.
    What does that mean?
    Endless archives no matter what level you are is almost like on vet now. My low levels cannot get past the first mini boss. When it could last week whatever you did undo it.
    It's the same as before.
    Because I can't play. My source record has been glitched for 3 years. But that's not getting fixed. I begged and pleaded for you guys to fix the issues. But you're not doing that so but right now it's unplayable.
    Again no clue what you're talking about.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    Kisakee wrote: »
    System? Server?
    What does that mean?
    Endless archives no matter what level you are is almost like on vet now. My low levels cannot get past the first mini boss. When it could last week whatever you did undo it.
    It's the same as before.
    Because I can't play. My source record has been glitched for 3 years. But that's not getting fixed. I begged and pleaded for you guys to fix the issues. But you're not doing that so but right now it's unplayable.

was so checked off and about this last night. I'm on the p s five north american server. Last week I had my level thirty state dragonite dragonite go through the endless archive. I had no problem beating the first arc. So I got to 2 1 1. I walked in there last night. And I can't even get past the first mini boss. 1 1 2. It's like they put it on veteran mode. I barely made it through the adds Like I was wearing no armor. My champion points were not working And I didn't have any buffs on. Like a level one I can't even play it right now. In the archives. But I did millstrom with no problem...
    My sorc has been has been broken for 3 years. The targeting system won't lock on Correctly, I double cast abilities. And some abilities like the ultimate Cast, but then just disappear. I have asked for help multiple times they will not help me. They keep telling me stupid c*** like reset my router, which does nothing.
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    System? Server?
    What does that mean?
    It's the same as before.

As far as the archives go. If you are wearing certain gear and you get to a certain stage. The watcher's eye for example your gear turns off. Another word if you're running a 5 piece gear. It acts as a four piece and you have to take a piece off and put it back on again. I figured what this shut down they would have fixed that but nope. Some people only have that problem during that stage others. It happens at random throughout the dungeon even on boss fights. Certain boss mechanics do not work properly. Like if you're supposed to get behind a rock to hide fromy blast. It doesn't shield you. Or stand in an aoe to protect you. It doesn't do that. Some interrupts do not work properly. I can sit there and bash target all day long, but it will not interrupt them. Running with somebody else. Sometimes it will take them into a different area altogether than what you're in. And no way to reset. Like I said unplayable at this point.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In EA, are you relying on bosses behaving in the same was as you've encountered them in dungeons and trials? My understanding is that some mechanics have been changed for EA. Have you checked that your expectations are correct?
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    System? Server?
    What does that mean?
    It's the same as before.

As far as the archives go. If you are wearing certain gear and you get to a certain stage. The watcher's eye for example your gear turns off. Another word if you're running a 5 piece gear. It acts as a four piece and you have to take a piece off and put it back on again. I figured what this shut down they would have fixed that but nope. Some people only have that problem during that stage others. It happens at random throughout the dungeon even on boss fights. Certain boss mechanics do not work properly. Like if you're supposed to get behind a rock to hide fromy blast. It doesn't shield you. Or stand in an aoe to protect you. It doesn't do that. Some interrupts do not work properly. I can sit there and bash target all day long, but it will not interrupt them. Running with somebody else. Sometimes it will take them into a different area altogether than what you're in. And no way to reset. Like I said unplayable at this point.

this error was fixed last patch so if it's still happening to you then send a ticket.
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    System? Server?
    What does that mean?
    It's the same as before.

this error was fixed last patch so if it's still happening to you then send a ticket.

It's happening to everyone I still play with on the PlayStation 5.. I sent tickets in for the past 3 or 4 years. They've never helped me with An issue other than reset my router. Which does nothing.
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    In EA, are you relying on bosses behaving in the same was as you've encountered them in dungeons and trials? My understanding is that some mechanics have been changed for EA. Have you checked that your expectations are correct?

Best way to sum it up. I can go against the same boss 2 or 3 different times and have different outcomes. Because the mechanics don't work. Best example I can think of. You come across the boss that's in Elden route 2. When you have to go through the portal, the little tree boss.. At 1 point there are red circles on the ground. You're supposed to stay out of those. When one of them turns green, you are supposed to stay in it, so you don't die. Three or four times I have fought this person three times I have lived standing in the green circle. On the fourth I die. It's different mechanics like that but keep breaking in the archive.
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    System? Server?
    What does that mean?
    It's the same as before.

It's happening to everyone I still play with on the PlayStation 5.. I sent tickets in for the past 3 or 4 years. They've never helped me with An issue other than reset my router. Which does nothing.

It was fixed on PC. Consoles probably have not received that patch yet. So, unequipping/equipping a piece of a set is a workaround.
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    System? Server?
    What does that mean?
    It's the same as before.

It was fixed on PC. Consoles probably have not received that patch yet. So, unequipping/equipping a piece of a set is a workaround.

The problem is that this happens also doing random times throughout the archives. I was doing some double-checking on the forms. And some of the major issues I've had with this game that I begged for help with. They have not helped with. And one of the forms that somebody made went back as far as two thousand fourteen with the issue. My attacks are not correctly working and it's caused me to die a lot because they double proc or don't proc at all. I've sent in so many requests for it. To be helped and even reached out on so many different levels on the forms to try and get help but nothing. So I'm not gonna hold my breath for them to fix this.