The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill queue not casting abilities

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
See threads

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/647965/something-is-seriously-wrong-with-combat-performance-this-patch
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/647252/skills-randomly-not-activating-from-queue

It happens with any combination of skills. For example,

1. Cast Hardened Ward (success)
2. Queue Resolving Vigor (success) -> Cast Resolving Vigor (success)
3. Queue Power Slam (success) -> Cast Power Slam (success)
4. Queue Hardened Ward (success) -> Cast Hardened Ward (success)
5. Queue Resolving Vigor (success) -> Cast Resolving Vigor (success)
6. Queue Power Slam (success) -> Cast Power Slam (fail, skill does not cast)

This bug started with Update 40.
PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here's a screenshot showing Ransack was registered with the ability queue at 13.37s but did not fire. Ransack had to be queued again at 14.243s, resulting in the loss of a global cooldown.

HbnzAFl.png
    PC NA
    Options
  • alaric72
    alaric72
    Soul Shriven
    the queded isn't the only problem , sometime i cast the skill , i lose magica but no effect from the skill ,no heal or no hit or damage , an example below honor the death heal another palyer but not me , a lot of my skiil do the animation consume resource but no damage or heal , furthemore in pvp seems that who is in group have a cast priority over solo player

j4bsyagu278z.png

Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    alaric72 wrote: »
    the queded isn't the only problem , sometime i cast the skill , i lose magica but no effect from the skill ,no heal or no hit or damage , an example below honor the death heal another palyer but not me , a lot of my skiil do the animation consume resource but no damage or heal , furthemore in pvp seems that who is in group have a cast priority over solo player

j4bsyagu278z.png

Honor the Dead is not meant to hit you if it hits another player. It's one or the other. Your target was below 75% health based on your mag return from the skill, so perhaps that's why the game prioritized them over you.
    Options
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    I can't do this test as I'm on Xbox but I feel like maybe I'm having this issue too. I've had it since U39 and I've tried absolutely everything to resolve it, with no success. I've tried different Xbox's, different networks, different controllers, reinstalled game, reset router, called ISP, tried differenct servers, tried PvP and PvE, cleared cache, changed game settings, changed router settings, changed TV settings, tried wireless and ethernet, tried wired and wireless controllers....lol

The strangest thing is out of all the people I play with, only I am suffering from this issue. So I guess my question would be why is it that some people have this issue whilst a lot don't? What can we do about it?

I'm currently having to level a new character on a new account just to test whether or not is account specific. This is difficult as I need to be able to play similarly to how I would normally to see this, so will take time.

We need some communication and some answers as it truly makes the game unplayable at more advanced levels, sure you can do a few base game vet dungeons...just, or surf a zerg from the back, but if you want to do harder PvE content or solo or small-scale PvP content then you won't be able to.

It's so disappointing.
    Edited by Mansquito on December 10, 2023 5:44PM
    Options
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    I should say that I get mine probably 3/10 skills not working in PvE and about 5/10 skills not working in PvP.
    Options
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    Combat Prayer also seems to go off only about 2/3 attempts.
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
    Options
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On top of that there are also massive desyncs sometimes happening where sound, visual and actual effect of the ability are separate entities.
    Options