The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

MegaServer Maintenance November 28 Info

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi all! Hi all! We wanted to provide an update regarding today's extended maintenance on all megaservers. This maintenance is related to upgrading some of our network devices. These are upgrades to the previously completed hardware migration work from earlier this year. As a reminder we also highlighted an extension to the Gates of Oblivion Celebration Event.
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just wanted to give you all an update on today's maintenance. Unfortunately we still need a bit of time to diagnose a few outstanding issues and will be extending maintenance until 6pm EST/11pm GMT.

We know this extended downtime is disappointing and we are doing everything we can to bring the ESO servers back online as quickly as possible. We'll keep you posted if it looks like we will be opening sooner than the current timeframe. Thanks for your ongoing patience today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, just to give you a quick update, it's looking like we will be opening game servers soon! Thanks again for your patience today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sorry everyone, I thought soon would be sooner than this. We have been working on getting some internal realms & PTS open, and the PC and console Live megaservers are up next!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. Thanks again for your patience today. PC and console Live megaservers are now open to players. We are still working on PTS realms.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post