The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing Materials

Old_Foggy
Old_Foggy
✭✭✭✭
Hi all, I have an odd problem, I have ESO plus running until early February, my materials are all missing and was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I have restarted ESO hoping it was a glitch but no luck. Has anyone had this happen before ? . I'm hoping it will be sorted before I have to put in a ticket.
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on November 12, 2023 8:32PM

Best Answer

• Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which materials in particular and where have you stored them before? For crafting materials there's an endless crafting bag as a tab in your inventory, exclusively for peeps with ESO+.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Which materials in particular and where have you stored them before? For crafting materials there's an endless crafting bag as a tab in your inventory, exclusively for peeps with ESO+.

All materials were missing tonnes of stuff, however I did a repair and rebooted my comp. That fixed it, odd though never had that problem before.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want ZOS to fix it you need to put in a ticket, otherwise there's no guarentee they'll even know there's a problem to fix. (There's a chance one of the forum staff will see this topic and let customer support know, but even then you'd need to give them your account deails so it's probably faster to send a ticket.)

If you think it might be user error however here's a few things to check:

You mentioned ESO plus, is it your first time using it? If so are you aware it automatically pulls all your materials into the craft bag, which is a seperate inventory tab? If it's your first time getting ESO plus then that's where your materials have gone.

What happens when you pick up new materials? Find any node and harvest it - where do the materials go? That might give you some idea what happened to the ones you had before.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Thank you very much for the update on the issue! As this has been resolved, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.