The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please fix Endless Archive difficulty

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    127q3bu8sql7.jpg

So, looks like I'm not the only one having trouble with Laatvulan. I honestly think it's due to poor telegraphing of his one shot. What do you guys think makes the serpent so deadly?

Regardless, this is an interesting infographic they have posted.

I was told there may have been a bug where the Serpent would go permanently invulnerable. Must be something like that as he’s one of the easier bosses otherwise.

On? Didn't encounter that bug yet, didn't realize that was a thing.

So all 3 of the deadliest cycle bosses are bugged/have poor telegraphing. That's a bit disappointing. I was kind of hoping serpent didn't have any issues and was just that tough lol.

I haven’t encountered it either. It could be poison on higher arcs, but then players who get that far should be better equipped to deal with that portion of the fight. 🤔

It would be interesting to see the statistics once all such bugs are fixed. I would have expected more deaths to Bauron Zaudrus and Molag Kena. The dragons I would sum up with Malkhest’s observation, “It looks tougher than it is… probably.” :D

Gothmau, on the other hand, IS that tough! 😵

the serpent is probably hard for most people because of the heal check + needing to know to grab the purple orbs to avoid the 1 shot

if people think he is bugged its because they are not killing the totems, which are what make him invulnerable
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • sh4d0wh4z3
    sh4d0wh4z3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently got sucked into an IA binge. Finished all minigames and killed all marauders solo, and I've made to it arc 4 solo a few times on my NB before ending the run because of low damage. The furthest I made it was 4.3.1 and was forced to end the run due to the infinitely spawning tho'at shards. Here's what I feel needs adjusting.

Marauders definitely need their LA damage reduced. The Wind and Water are easier to deal with since their damage is lower, but if you're not built defensively, you will die to one in Arc 3. The fire one is the worse one as others have said. They need their LA and bleed damage halved at least to bring them in line with the other two.

Verses should last the entire cycle since many verses are too useless on their own. Verses should also be more curated when going into a boss. There's too many "On enemy death" verses, and getting one for a boss is just a slap in the face since bosses are almost always only 1 enemy.

The Ice Atro in the Tho'at fight needs to teleport less often. Arc 2 isn't bad, but when I swap to my defensive build at Arc 3, the small window of being able to deal damage before it teleports to the other side of the map is annoying to deal with, especially if have the fireball verse and magma aoe vision.

There needs to be a hard cap on the amount of tho'at shards that can spawn, or at least increase the amount of time for one to spawn and increase the cooldown on their channel. This is especially true for Arc 4 when they start to spawn during add pulls. If there's more than 2 shards at a time, they all start channeling one after another, and it's only a few seconds before they start/spawn again. They're the only dangerous thing about the tho'at fight.

Speaking of tho'at shards, they shouldn't spawn at all during arc add pulls at all. The shards infinitely spawn, and if you don't have the damage to kill them in a few seconds, you're going to get overwhelmed and be forced to stop your run. Honestly, I don't think any tho'at mechanic should appear during an arc until Arc 5 because that's when the fight stops changing.

Minigames should be capped at rank 3 difficulty once you've finished their achievement. Redoing rank 4 or 5 for any minigame except the goat and bridge is not worth it for the extra verse. They just require too much precision to be worth it.

Remove falling hazards during bosses. There shouldn't be one in the first place and are always cheap deaths.

I'm going to keep progging for solo Inkslayer. I may just end up making my full damage build be more tankier instead of going full on defensive because if I don't have at least 2 focused efforts + a few other damaging visions by arc 4, it's a dead run because of the tho'at shards.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if the difficulty needs to be adjusted, but I will say that it is absolute bull excrement to die to a boss by getting knocked off the edge when falling off the edge was not part of the original boss mechanics. Some of the boss fights just don't work well in the arena because the mechanics force you to the edge, and then the boss knocks you off the edge with something else. Very frustrating to have an otherwise good run come to an end when your negotiating the mechanics like you should, and you end up getting knocked off the edge repeatedly as your "reward" for doing so.

If I had one bit of feedback to provide in response to the endless archive, it would be to remove "knock off edge" as part of the mechanics for the boss by a) making the boss fight arena a little bigger or b) putting up borders around it to prevent you from being knocked off. Bottom line is you shouldn't be so harshly punished for doing the mechanics.

And it's not boss specific, there's a few bosses that have done this to me and my partner. Very frustrating.

I agree with this so much that just marking agree was not enough, I had to agree with it in a totally separate post! I’ve said a few choice words sometimes when making it so far and working so hard not to die only to get knocked off of the edge!
    Edited by Elvenheart on January 8, 2024 8:03PM
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sh4d0wh4z3 wrote: »
    I recently got sucked into an IA binge. Finished all minigames and killed all marauders solo, and I've made to it arc 4 solo a few times on my NB before ending the run because of low damage. The furthest I made it was 4.3.1 and was forced to end the run due to the infinitely spawning tho'at shards. Here's what I feel needs adjusting.

Marauders definitely need their LA damage reduced. The Wind and Water are easier to deal with since their damage is lower, but if you're not built defensively, you will die to one in Arc 3. The fire one is the worse one as others have said. They need their LA and bleed damage halved at least to bring them in line with the other two.

Verses should last the entire cycle since many verses are too useless on their own. Verses should also be more curated when going into a boss. There's too many "On enemy death" verses, and getting one for a boss is just a slap in the face since bosses are almost always only 1 enemy.

The Ice Atro in the Tho'at fight needs to teleport less often. Arc 2 isn't bad, but when I swap to my defensive build at Arc 3, the small window of being able to deal damage before it teleports to the other side of the map is annoying to deal with, especially if have the fireball verse and magma aoe vision.

There needs to be a hard cap on the amount of tho'at shards that can spawn, or at least increase the amount of time for one to spawn and increase the cooldown on their channel. This is especially true for Arc 4 when they start to spawn during add pulls. If there's more than 2 shards at a time, they all start channeling one after another, and it's only a few seconds before they start/spawn again. They're the only dangerous thing about the tho'at fight.

Speaking of tho'at shards, they shouldn't spawn at all during arc add pulls at all. The shards infinitely spawn, and if you don't have the damage to kill them in a few seconds, you're going to get overwhelmed and be forced to stop your run. Honestly, I don't think any tho'at mechanic should appear during an arc until Arc 5 because that's when the fight stops changing.

Minigames should be capped at rank 3 difficulty once you've finished their achievement. Redoing rank 4 or 5 for any minigame except the goat and bridge is not worth it for the extra verse. They just require too much precision to be worth it.

Remove falling hazards during bosses. There shouldn't be one in the first place and are always cheap deaths.

I'm going to keep progging for solo Inkslayer. I may just end up making my full damage build be more tankier instead of going full on defensive because if I don't have at least 2 focused efforts + a few other damaging visions by arc 4, it's a dead run because of the tho'at shards.

All this for sure! The shards other than being hard to see, really couldn't they make them at least a different color, spawn so quickly that the fight from arc 2 on seem to take forever. That and the mirror arto teleports so quickly I barely have time to get from one side of the arena to where he is before he's gone again. It's not really difficult it just frigging annoying! It would help if I could change builds, but as I am on the console that isn't possible for me.

I have yet to kill a marauder past arc 2 despite a very tanky build (almost 40k health).

And I would add that I would like to see the 4th cycle bosses to be pulled from the entire pool of bosses just not the top ten hardest. Let the RNG be RNG.

Also maybe do something about the filers wing side game, at least add a counter of how many killed and how many still needed.

PS5/NA
  • sh4d0wh4z3
    sh4d0wh4z3
    ✭✭✭✭

All this for sure! The shards other than being hard to see, really couldn't they make them at least a different color, spawn so quickly that the fight from arc 2 on seem to take forever. That and the mirror arto teleports so quickly I barely have time to get from one side of the arena to where he is before he's gone again. It's not really difficult it just frigging annoying! It would help if I could change builds, but as I am on the console that isn't possible for me.

I have yet to kill a marauder past arc 2 despite a very tanky build (almost 40k health).

And I would add that I would like to see the 4th cycle bosses to be pulled from the entire pool of bosses just not the top ten hardest. Let the RNG be RNG.

Also maybe do something about the filers wing side game, at least add a counter of how many killed and how many still needed.

You can actually change builds on console. I have both of my builds in the armory and I just port out back to my house whenever needed and port back in. The instance stays alive for 5 minutes, so it gives you enough time to make some changes and come back. The 5 minutes resets each time you rejoin the instance.

Honestly, since there's no penalty for leaving for under 5 minutes, they should just add at the very least an armory station in the lobby, and if willing or capable, the respec shrines and mundus stones. No one build is enough to make it pass Arc 2. Build too defensively and the earlier arcs are a slog. Build too much into damage and the later arcs will be too hard to get through. If this is truly supposed to be an endless roguelite, we shouldn't be forced to jump through hoops to change our setup in the middle of a run. My only request if they add all these to the lobby, they should fit the same art style as the rest of the architecture in the IA.

I agree for the RNG for each cycle boss. I actually didn't know they had separate pools. Normally I just see the same 5-10 bosses no matter the arc and then randomly get a boss I've never seen before.

I forgot to mention before, but the set loot you get needs to change as well. I'm only getting 2 sets from auridon (Elegant and Veiled Heritance) and 2 sets from vvardenfell (Defiler and War Maiden). I already have everything completed for auridon so I don't know why it keeps dropping. I'm not on a AD character, and I have other base game sets that aren't completed.

As for filer's wing, I just take it slow and spam 2 to locate the books. The counter will help though because if you're out of range for the radar to work, you have to fly blindly until it works again. The mobs are somewhat ok to deal with. I just spam the heal if one is getting too close to me so I can heal to full before they hit me for a second time, and then the stun plus the 1 attack is enough to kill them. If not I just heal and fly away until the stun is available again.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can actually change builds on console. I have both of my builds in the armory and I just port out back to my house whenever needed and port back in. The instance stays alive for 5 minutes, so it gives you enough time to make some changes and come back. The 5 minutes resets each time you rejoin the instance.

Honestly, since there's no penalty for leaving for under 5 minutes, they should just add at the very least an armory station in the lobby, and if willing or capable, the respec shrines and mundus stones. No one build is enough to make it pass Arc 2. Build too defensively and the earlier arcs are a slog. Build too much into damage and the later arcs will be too hard to get through. If this is truly supposed to be an endless roguelite, we shouldn't be forced to jump through hoops to change our setup in the middle of a run. My only request if they add all these to the lobby, they should fit the same art style as the rest of the architecture in the IA.

I agree for the RNG for each cycle boss. I actually didn't know they had separate pools. Normally I just see the same 5-10 bosses no matter the arc and then randomly get a boss I've never seen before.

I forgot to mention before, but the set loot you get needs to change as well. I'm only getting 2 sets from auridon (Elegant and Veiled Heritance) and 2 sets from vvardenfell (Defiler and War Maiden). I already have everything completed for auridon so I don't know why it keeps dropping. I'm not on a AD character, and I have other base game sets that aren't completed.

As for filer's wing, I just take it slow and spam 2 to locate the books. The counter will help though because if you're out of range for the radar to work, you have to fly blindly until it works again. The mobs are somewhat ok to deal with. I just spam the heal if one is getting too close to me so I can heal to full before they hit me for a second time, and then the stun plus the 1 attack is enough to kill them. If not I just heal and fly away until the stun is available again.

the non-class set drops that come from the archive do rotate each week, one dlc overland and one non-dlc overland zone are selected randomly to provide the gear drops

if you do not have access to the overland zone, then it only drops the non-dlc one

i dont know, but think its unlikely, that overland zones such as cyro and IC will show up in the rotation

also there is no heal skill as a watcher, the only ways that are possible to heal are through some racial passives (orcs for dealing dmg, argonian for using a pot for example)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • sh4d0wh4z3
    sh4d0wh4z3
    ✭✭✭✭

the non-class set drops that come from the archive do rotate each week, one dlc overland and one non-dlc overland zone are selected randomly to provide the gear drops

if you do not have access to the overland zone, then it only drops the non-dlc one

i dont know, but think its unlikely, that overland zones such as cyro and IC will show up in the rotation

also there is no heal skill as a watcher, the only ways that are possible to heal are through some racial passives (orcs for dealing dmg, argonian for using a pot for example)

I didn't actually know the sets rotated each week. That would explain why I kept getting the same ones. As for healing as a watcher, I am doing this on my argonian, so the racial passive proccing makes sense. Since the potions weren't greyed out, I assumed you were just able to use them. The cool down is very short though. I think it's once every 5 or so seconds. I guess that would be considered a bug then.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As for healing as a watcher, I am doing this on my argonian, so the racial passive proccing makes sense. Since the potions weren't greyed out, I assumed you were just able to use them. The cool down is very short though. I think it's once every 5 or so seconds. I guess that would be considered a bug then.

Yeah as a skeevaton in Frostvault you get a heal skill, even though it has a cooldown.... so I'm not sure why they didn't want to include something similar in the watcher game.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have accidentally found a way to restore health while being a watcher. Unfortunately it's completely impossible to time well - if you have a food buff on that increases your health and the buff happens to expire when you're a watcher with damaged health, the health bar goes back to full. See, useless...
  • sh4d0wh4z3
    sh4d0wh4z3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I started doing more IA again, and as a solo player, I feel everything pass Arc 3 needs to be nerfed by at least 10-20% because the jump between Arc 3 and 4 is too large. Incoming damage and HP for trash feels overtuned. I can't count the number of times that I've come close to death or even die by a combo in Arc 4, and this is with Duelist Rebuff, Iron Clad, 47% damage reduction, 30k health, and the vision that reduces damage by 10%. Marauders are also a guaranteed death in Arc 4. Arc 3 if you get Gothmau. Tho'at mechanics, mostly the endlessly spawning tho'at shards, also don't have a reason to be in trash fights either. It would make more sense for them to spawn in Arc 5. The Tho'at fight itself is fine though, but the Ice Atro needs to teleport less, and probably not teleport on top of its own giant tentacle or laser beam. Its fight lasts the longest for me because I need to wait until there's a good opening where I can do damage for more than a couple of seconds.
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    the only thing i think is a little overtuned in the archive are the marauders, even in arc 2 their light attacks were hitting something around 8-11k dmg which i feel is extremely high

everything else i felt like was fine, difficulty wise, though i could definitely tell some of the trial bosses would probably give casual players more issues due to never seeing the mechanics

Yeah, the marauders feel like they're really out of place. My characters have pretty good survivability/sustain and still taking way too much damage for light attacks--Yes yes, block. But if you don't have block mitigation (1H&S), you're screwed and have 0 stamina after a couple of the lighter hits--you won't be able to block or dodge the heavy. Also, if you're fighting a Marauder in the middle of a round, you're likely going to try and focus the adds away first, but it's 3 rounds of adds before you can even *SLOWLY* fight it between blocking? Way too much for a 2nd or 3rd arc, imo. Specifically, the Ruinach marauder is the worst my husband and I have encountered. We've encountered it twice now total...
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, are people still running Infinite Archive? I almost never see it in my notifications any more.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another way to maybe lower difficulty on marauders a bit would be if they spawned during the third stage instead of the first. Though it'd need to be a delayed spawn too for it to lower it's difficulty.

And I do think they need their difficulties lowered, they are so much harder than everything else, it's like a boss has been lend out from an arc or two above the difficulty you are actually at, and that is a bit disheartening when you're actually dealing allright with everything else at the current level.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, marauders are a pain. I still haven't managed to defeat the fire one. Or get through the last stage of the theatre of war - it's very difficult to get through the crystal on a melee character, since it's a dps race while also needing to interrupt the boss that's halfway across the room.

I can't get through the last stage of the filer's wing, either. I always end up trapped between a tentacle, whirlwind aoe and a zombie. Each one is a one-shot. Maybe there is some mapped path one can follow to not end up trapped like that, but I haven't found one yet on dozens of attempts...

I did finally defeat the second Tho'At, though. It really is all about the shards...

• MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Wait, are people still running Infinite Archive? I almost never see it in my notifications any more.

Personally I'm after the skeever pet and enough IA currency that I can buy a lead *if* one I want ever shows up. After that, no, it's not content I enjoy, I won't be back. Just like the maelstrom arena. I got the weapon and after that I was done. I've never been back. Just not content I'm interested in.
    Edited by MidniteOwl1913 on January 20, 2024 3:12AM
    PS5/NA
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if the maruders spawned before the first add wave, at least a bit.
    PS5/NA
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just adding my two cents. I’ve gotten to Arc 6.3.X so far while solo. Think with changing one of my sets I can go farther. Just a few points I wanted to add.

Thoat shards are the my bane of existence. These consistently take me out because I can’t seem them amidst trash mobs to interrupt. DKs deep breath is amazing for handling this however.

Blazing Shield and Ice heavy attack are how I survived Arc 6 Gothmau solo but it’s still very difficult.

Arc 5 and beyond, trash mobs are more difficult and take so long to whittle down. However, using weakening glyphs on infused weapons with the vision buff makes every boss much easier to handle. Even Thoat bosses aren’t too bad.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if the maruders spawned before the first add wave, at least a bit.

the marauders do spawn with the first wave of adds, though in lower arcs (2-4) you can sometimes kill the first wave before they actually spawn due to how weak the adds are

later arcs the adds become pretty beefy so it even becomes difficult sometimes to clear the fabled with the first wave of adds before the marauder shows up
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

i usually still do at least a couple arc 4 runs a week, still need some currency incoming to continue buying style pages i need, leads, and occasional provisioning satchels for the chance to get rubyblossom extract
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest issue now is the Cycle 4 boss on Arc 1. I understand that these bosses become more challenging as the Arc progresses but some of these are ridiculously difficult for the first Arc.

Twice last week I had to start over to complete the daily because I couldn't make it past this boss. The first one was one of the dragons that kept knocking me off the platform and no amount of blocking or maneuvering prevented it.

The second boss was What'sHisName the Forgotten. Nothing I did stopped being one hit by his massive aoe.

Arc 1 should not have bosses this difficult.
    PCNA
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest issue now is the Cycle 4 boss on Arc 1. I understand that these bosses become more challenging as the Arc progresses but some of these are ridiculously difficult for the first Arc.

Twice last week I had to start over to complete the daily because I couldn't make it past this boss. The first one was one of the dragons that kept knocking me off the platform and no amount of blocking or maneuvering prevented it.

The second boss was What'sHisName the Forgotten. Nothing I did stopped being one hit by his massive aoe.

I met this WhatsHisName the forgotten in Arc 4 Solo yesterday and I focused to burn him down quick, me and him died the same instance. But I didnt lose a Thread, that was kinda fun
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    Mr. Zha’hass the Forgotten - the most hated enemy in the archive :) I think so far I could manage to kill him 2 times out of 5. He is really a bit too strong for Arc 1. Xynode has some really good hints for every boss in the archive, whenever I'm facing a boss new to me I'm checking his website.
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kisakee wrote: »
    joergino wrote: »
    caperon wrote: »
    I repeat: Arc 1 is not difficult, it can be completed with a naked character in 24 minutes. The proof is my previous message.

How the truth is considered trolling and baiting is a mystery to me. I guess im from a diferent generation.

You can flag this message too, it wont make you a better player.

You're right. It's not difficult. It's utterly impossible. :(
    Three times blown out off the arena by Yolnahkrin, yeah, that's fun.

There's a button named "block", you may want to check it out.

Not helpful. Some of us are older and/or have bad reflexes...

This is the equivalent of get gud.

This is one of the most basic game mechanics, if they're unable to perform a simple block i can't sympathize with them asking for nerfs at all. Also i'm not that young anymore myself and my reflexes aren't what they used to be, yet i'm running high end trial hardmodes. Don't make age an excuse, you can still improve if you just try and spend time on it.

Basic yes, but if your timing is off, such as mine is most days now, it becomes harder and harder to execute when needed. Holding block perpetually just drains stamina and is not preferred.

If you have read the previous posts, I have as I am in most pages, you will see that we are not calling for blanket nerfs anyways. We, or I, would like to have the (edited) trial bosses and a few dlc bosses removed from the FIRST arc only.

I am glad you are still chipper enough to perform at peak efficiency so you can do HM and Trial content, but try to realize some of us can't. I ran heavy machinery all my life and have white knuckle, and my hands shake all the time so I must stick to what is easier to accomplish.

Does that mean I want to get rewarded for just sitting down at the keyboard? Hell NO, but it does mean I cannot compete at the peak efficiency I once did.

I see what you mean, don't get me wrong. But if a block is already too much i don't know how you'll even beat the final arc boss. Arc 3 is where things start to get interesting for me so i don't mind any adjustment to 1 and 2 but i don't want to see the overall difficulty decreased.

If only these fights were heavily scripted repeated patterns where one could predict whats going to happen next.. :o

oh right, they are.

If only everyone stayed young forever, never had any problems whatsoever controlling the battle in an orderly manner and never had any problems with forecasting said patterns...

Oh right, some of us are old, with bad reflexes having a high ping, and/or also have problems with studying patterns while the screen is flashing repeatedly with effects...

Sure glad I'll never be one of those, I might not want to do any vet content and instead stick to a more comfortable playstyle, heaven forbid!

Im getting there, have rheumatism, and just swapped to a controller.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the dragons are easier if you stay in their front

on the sides, you can get wind slapped, which is a very quick minimal telegraph knockback attack

on the back you can get tail slapped, which is a very quick minimal telegraph knockback attack

on the front the only knockback that they do is the fus ro da, which is very clearly telegraphed and can hear them beginning the shout, just have to stand there and block (which means not using any abilities with a cast time as you cant block + cast those, including heavy attacks)

if you have a tank companion just dont stand in the fus ro da conal and you shouldnt have to worry about it (just stand to the right or left of them, but still in the general front)

for zhajassa the forgotton, have to hide behind the pillar and make sure the pillar is between you and the boss for the explosion (cant say if those are still buggy, i rarely even see him make it to the explosion phase unless i get him in arc 6 or later)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all, I think the difficulty is a bit over tuned for the earlier arc. But this is just sad that quite a lot of people in this thread want it to be another overland content.
    I am a more of a single player RPG fan and NO they don’t represent all of us. Almost all (if not all) popular single player RPG have some form of challenge (either optional and/or even encouraged by the developers or compulsory).
    I don’t even have that much time to play this game and yet I am baffled by the sentiment that people want to go with an underpowered toon and except to get by. What do they want to build their character towards. “Play as you want” slogan is getting used to basically mean it doesn’t matter gameplay wise what you do.
    It is a freaking RPG.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on January 23, 2024 6:35AM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • Lord_Graas
    Lord_Graas
    ✭✭✭
    Marauders suggestions.
    1. If playing solo and all marauders are killed already (solo) earlier (achievement unlocked) they never spawn again.
    2. Marauders can spawn in solo mode only after all mobs are killed or before they spawn. It's fair enough 'case you're playing solo.
    3. Marauders appear only in spacious arenas. Because players should have a chance to avoid damage from their huge AoE attacks.
    4. Please nerf Gothmau damage 'cause he's too overpowered.