Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New House for Me!

Thrudra_Magia
Thrudra_Magia
✭✭✭
The last few houses that ZOS provided were ok, but not for me. There goes my in-guild 'Real Estate Mogul' title :(

But I am now a happy camper because I viewed the new house in Galen (Gladesong Arboretum)! I LOVE this house and want to thank ZOS for providing a sanctuary to rest my druidic soul.

Thank you ZOS! I look forward to buying and decorating this lovely piece of land.

So happy!! So happy!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Edited by Thrudra_Magia on October 30, 2023 7:38PM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that one and the one that will be in Apocrypha but man I really wish they'd make more small houses and scatter them around. It seems like the only ones they make anymore are Notables.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that one and the one that will be in Apocrypha but man I really wish they'd make more small houses and scatter them around. It seems like the only ones they make anymore are Notables.

While I like a lot of the notable houses (Varlaisvea is one of my favorites), I agree that it would be wonderful to have additional smaller homes with relatively high furnishing limits (like the Exorcised Witches’ Coven), something like Azander’s sanctuary, with modest living quarters and a workshop. :)

@Thrudra_Magia I’m glad that you are looking forward to the Gladesong Arboretum! I’m not a fan of the druidic style, but I am considering the new house in Apocrypha as I do like the gothic aesthetic.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i Love Gladesong Arboretum too!
    it's so pretty and green
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.