The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Furnishings that can be farmed with their drop location (rare drops)

• ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    BuffNukem wrote: »
    So i collected every single items in the list on top beside the EA/scriveners book and some plants. If anyone on PC-EU happen to have any of these and considers to sell, i would love to buy them :)

- Plant, Golden Lichen
    - Plant, Hefty Elkhorn
    - Mushrooms, Buttercake
    - Mushrooms, Buttercake Stack
    - Mushroom, Polyp Stinkhorn

Thanks in advance :)

Elder - just to clarify, did you mean "Mushroom, Buttercake" or "Mushrooms, Buttercake Cluster"? I didn't see you mention "Mushroom, Buttercake" in your list above, and I was not tracking this as being a lootable item. Do you have a source that suggests it is also lootable?

Thanks.

i havent anywhere found a source that confirms that Mushroom, Buttercake is a drop from Vvardenfell plants but it was sold yet so i supposed it has to drop there too
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠶⠶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠛⠉⠛⢿⡿⠿⠶⠶⢤⣤⣠⣠⡤⠤⠶⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡞⣿⠛⢻⣍⣿⣯⡿⢿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⠾⣿⣿⡷⠿⠛⠙⢹⣏⣉⣉⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⢿⡟⠛⠛⡆⠀⠀"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰, ⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠻⣫⣾⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣘⣛⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠘⠀⡇⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰,⠀⠀ ⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⡴⠛⣧⡾⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣶⣚⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⣴⣧⠴⠶⢿⡇⠀⠀𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱⠀⠀ ⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⣿⢻⣾⠏⠀⠀ ⣀⣠⣾⠿⠷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰."⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢹⡄⠀⠸⡛⠓⢿⣙⡟⠁⠀⢤⣄⣴⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠺⡇⠀⠀⣯⣽⣾⣿⣵⣖⡒⠚⠋⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⡇⠀⠈⣇⢸⡿⠋⣹⡇⣹⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣇⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⠓⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯ ⢀⣾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⢛⣿⠿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡄⠀⠀⣀⡴⠖⠛⢦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠉⠛⠻⣷⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣿⠷⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠐⣷⣀⠈⢧⡀⠉⠉⠓⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢹⡟⠛⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠳⣄⣼⣁⣀⣀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠁⡝⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣧⡴⠞⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⣀⣠⠾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    PC-EU
    in-game: @ElderOfTamriel
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",90)
    Clockwork Planetarium: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",47)
    Magetower with Biblioteque: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",43)
    Rare Furnishing Item Collector by heart
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt added the alinor runners yet bcs i have no clue if the drop location is actually true. have never seen one ingame and only 1 registered sale in last 5,5years since Sommersend dropped.

I looted this one just a few days ago. Granted, it took me looting 10 Alinor Wall Mirrors doing my thieving circuit before looting my first table runner, but they are out there.
    akhj5v6pu36l.jpg
    Also where do you have the information if a painting drops from Nothern or Sothern Elsweyr chests? Can you probably provide a full list? Couldnt find out for every painting as UESP didnt know

Those 3 paintings were added to the game with Northern Elsweyr. They are Northern Elsweyr themed and myself and many others looted them in that chapter well before Western Skyrim even was launched.

Each chapter since Northern Elsweyr has added 10 new lootable paintings, with the exception being Western Skyrim which added the normal 10 zone themed ones plus they added 13 Blackreach themed paintings. You can as confirm their location by looking at their item ID and their icon link, both listed on UESP. Here are the 10 Northern Elsweyr paintings for example:

Fields of Plenty Painting, Wood ID: 165826 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting001.dds
    Eternal Moment Painting, Wood ID: 165827 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting004.dds
    Life in Repose Painting, Wood ID: 165828 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting006.dds
    Before the Trade Gathering Painting, Wood ID: 165829 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting007.dds
    Elsweyr Vista Painting, Wood ID: 165830 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting009.dds
    Catnap Painting, Gold ID: 165831 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting002.dds
    Elsweyr Landscape Painting, Gold ID: 165832 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting003.dds
    Elsweyr Dome Architecture Painting, Gold ID: 165833 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting005.dds
    A Simple Five-Claw Life Painting, Gold ID: 165834 Icon:/esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting008.dds
    Painting of Khajiiti Arch, Gold ID: 165835 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting010.dds

They have a contiguous block of item IDs and their Icon link has "els" which is the code for Elsweyr. In comparison, here is a painting from Western Skyrim which you can see uses the "skr" in the icon link to designate it from Western Skyrim:

A Warm Welcome Awaits Painting, Wood ID: 165836 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_skr_inc_woodframepainting001.dds

Other chapter codes:
    "vrd" = Vvardenfell
    "sum" = Summerset
    "bad" = Blackwood - based on "Badlands"
    "sys" = High Isle - based on "Systres Archipelago"
    "tlv" = Telvanni Peninsula

Hope this helps.
    Edited by BuffNukem on February 4, 2024 7:52PM
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt added the alinor runners yet bcs i have no clue if the drop location is actually true. have never seen one ingame and only 1 registered sale in last 5,5years since Sommersend dropped.

I looted this one just a few days ago. Granted, it took me looting 10 Alinor Wall Mirrors doing my thieving circuit before looting my first table runner, but they are out there.
    akhj5v6pu36l.jpg
    Also where do you have the information if a painting drops from Nothern or Sothern Elsweyr chests? Can you probably provide a full list? Couldnt find out for every painting as UESP didnt know

Those 3 paintings were added to the game with Northern Elsweyr. They are Northern Elsweyr themed and myself and many others looted them in that chapter well before Western Skyrim even was launched.

Each chapter since Northern Elsweyr has added 10 new lootable paintings, with the exception being Western Skyrim which added the normal 10 zone themed ones plus they added 13 Blackreach themed paintings. You can as confirm their location by looking at their item ID and their icon link, both listed on UESP. Here are the 10 Northern Elsweyr paintings for example:

Fields of Plenty Painting, Wood ID: 165826 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting001.dds
    Eternal Moment Painting, Wood ID: 165827 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting004.dds
    Life in Repose Painting, Wood ID: 165828 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting006.dds
    Before the Trade Gathering Painting, Wood ID: 165829 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting007.dds
    Elsweyr Vista Painting, Wood ID: 165830 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_woodframepainting009.dds
    Catnap Painting, Gold ID: 165831 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting002.dds
    Elsweyr Landscape Painting, Gold ID: 165832 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting003.dds
    Elsweyr Dome Architecture Painting, Gold ID: 165833 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting005.dds
    A Simple Five-Claw Life Painting, Gold ID: 165834 Icon:/esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting008.dds
    Painting of Khajiiti Arch, Gold ID: 165835 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_els_inc_metalframepainting010.dds

They have a contiguous block of item IDs and their Icon link has "els" which is the code for Elsweyr. In comparison, here is a painting from Western Skyrim which you can see uses the "skr" in the icon link to designate it from Western Skyrim:

A Warm Welcome Awaits Painting, Wood ID: 165836 Icon: /esoui/art/icons/housing_skr_inc_woodframepainting001.dds

Other chapter codes:
    "vrd" = Vvardenfell
    "sum" = Summerset

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input! May I ask where did you make your route for Nobles to farm the Mirror/runner? Alinor or Lilandril, how many Nobles did you find? Did you change charakters?
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

akhj5v6pu36l.jpg

Other chapter codes:
    "vrd" = Vvardenfell
    "sum" = Summerset

Hope this helps.

Oh wow, thats insane :open_mouth: Considering i had about 20hours for just 1 wall mirror, you had to pickpocket for about 200 hours straight?? Also on which server do you play?

How to know if a painting drops from Northern or Southern Elsweyr tho? Doesnt it matter? Do the paintings drop in both zones?
    PC-EU
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",90)
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input! May I ask where did you make your route for Nobles to farm the Mirror/runner? Alinor or Lilandril, how many Nobles did you find? Did you change charakters?

If you are just looking for Nobles, then you could make a decent loop of 5-6 NPCs in Shimmerene or Lilandril. Each had a mix of easier and harder marks to deal with in terms of pickpocketing difficulty, guards, and other witnesses. I've done most of my farming in Alinor, since there are plenty of easy Nobles there and I can also include Clothiers and Artisan/Crafters into the mix for their drops too. I am not aware of any Clothiers outside of Alinor. I usually just farm on my one optimized character and delete all the whites and sometimes greens, but if you are wanting to maximize fencing profit, changing to another character that is also optimized for pickpocketing can be useful.

Just curious, if you truly are The Richest Guy in ESO as your handle suggests, why can't you just buy them or hire a farmer to do it for you? No need to get hands dirty in this very grindy criminal activity. LOL

Oh wow, thats insane :open_mouth: Considering i had about 20hours for just 1 wall mirror, you had to pickpocket for about 200 hours straight?? Also on which server do you play?

How to know if a painting drops from Northern or Southern Elsweyr tho? Doesnt it matter? Do the paintings drop in both zones?

I main on XBox NA.

To be completely honest, I started out farming primarily Nobles until I completed my first set of mirrors, then I added one Clothier into my rotation. I didn't realize that there was a second Clotheir in Alinor until more recently, so a lot of my farming wasn't as focused on the Clothiers as it currently is. I would still say I had to pickpocket from the Clothiers 500+ times before the first one dropped as seen above have no idea the hours (too many, lol).

For the paintings, I was pointing out which chapter they belonged to since that was off initially, but I do think it is possible but haven't really paid too close attention to it, that the some chapter paintings can drop in their related & adjacent 4th DLC zone too in the cases of:
    - Northern Elsweyr paintings in Southern Elsweyr
    - Western Skyrim paintings in The Reach
    - High Isle paintings in Galen

I don't think Blackwood paintings can be found in the Deadlands / Fargrave, and I'm not aware of any Necrom paintings coming from chests in Apocrypha, because that would cross different planes of oblivion, but I may be wrong on those.
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

Just curious, if you truly are The Richest Guy in ESO as your handle suggests, why can't you just buy them or hire a farmer to do it for you? No need to get hands dirty in this very grindy criminal activity. LOL

To be completely honest, I started out farming primarily Nobles until I completed my first set of mirrors, then I added one Clothier into my rotation. I didn't realize that there was a second Clotheir in Alinor until more recently, so a lot of my farming wasn't as focused on the Clothiers as it currently is. I would still say I had to pickpocket from the Clothiers 500+ times before the first one dropped as seen above have no idea the hours (too many, lol).

For the paintings, I was pointing out which chapter they belonged to since that was off initially, but I do think it is possible but haven't really paid too close attention to it, that the some chapter paintings can drop in their related & adjacent 4th DLC zone too in the cases of:

I don't think Blackwood paintings can be found in the Deadlands / Fargrave, and I'm not aware of any Necrom paintings coming from chests in Apocrypha, because that would cross different planes of oblivion, but I may be wrong on those.

First, i can tell you why you cant "just buy them". There is not one single registered sale on whole PC-EU server of any of those table runners, the verdant and coiled ones are not even registered in the TTC database, which basically means they havent been datamined/sold yet. There was a single Alinor Table Runner, Cloth of Silver sold last Summer on PC-NA.

And yes i think he really is one of the Richest ppl on atleast the EU Server, he hit the cap for the amount of gold you can carry which is 2.1 billion.

Also, there is another Clothier on Summersend but she is standing in the wild and not really worth to pass by.

Ah i see i see but man, thats too bad, i wouldve loved to buy that one off you, but im on PC-EU :( Would youve sold it to me and if yes for what price? Ill give you a good advise, if you plan to sell it, go high.

Hm, need to check that with the paintings, thx :)
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on February 5, 2024 11:48PM
    PC-EU
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    LoL, I know you can't just buy them or I too would have done that a long time ago. Just thought the handle was humorous given the situation.

Sorry, even if you were on my server, it wouldn't be for sale. I'm a buyer and master collector of all the rare lootables much like you. Best of luck in the hunt!
    Edited by BuffNukem on February 6, 2024 2:11AM
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    LoL, I know you can't just buy them or I too would have done that a long time ago. Just thought the handle was humorous given the situation.

Sorry, even if you were on my server, it wouldn't be for sale. I'm a buyer and master collector of all the rare lootables much like you. Best of luck in the hunt!

i thought so ;) Have you already started collecting Vvardenfell plants? Its horrible ^^ Im down to 8 items missing from all the available rare drops, 2 beeing the runners, the morrowind banner and 5 plants from vvardenfell. i was able to buy 1 of the table runners from a dude who randomly wrote a pm to me ingame. its the coiled one, although i dont think that one was pickpocketed. its still unbound tho, there was a bug with items from gifted houses when the feature was implemented. Might still be that it was looted from a clothier tho, idk
    PC-EU
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭

If you are just looking for Nobles, then you could make a decent loop of 5-6 NPCs in Shimmerene or Lilandril. Each had a mix of easier and harder marks to deal with in terms of pickpocketing difficulty, guards, and other witnesses. I've done most of my farming in Alinor, since there are plenty of easy Nobles there and I can also include Clothiers and Artisan/Crafters into the mix for their drops too. I am not aware of any Clothiers outside of Alinor. I usually just farm on my one optimized character and delete all the whites and sometimes greens, but if you are wanting to maximize fencing profit, changing to another character that is also optimized for pickpocketing can be useful.

I main on XBox NA.

I don’t remember which update it was, but at some point it was stated by ZOS that if a treasure chest in a chapter zone drops a painting, it will always be a zone-related one. Since then I have gotten plenty of paintings from Q4 DLC treasure chests but they were always base game ones. No Blackreach paintings in Arkthzand Caverns and no Elsweyr ones in Southern Elsweyr. So it seems the zone themed paintings only drop from the chapter zones and not the Q4 DLCs.
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    dcrush wrote: »

I don’t remember which update it was, but at some point it was stated by ZOS that if a treasure chest in a chapter zone drops a painting, it will always be a zone-related one. Since then I have gotten plenty of paintings from Q4 DLC treasure chests but they were always base game ones. No Blackreach paintings in Arkthzand Caverns and no Elsweyr ones in Southern Elsweyr. So it seems the zone themed paintings only drop from the chapter zones and not the Q4 DLCs.

hmm, i cant remember if i ever got a Northern Elsweyr Painting in Southern Elsweyr, a Greymoor Cavern Painting in Arkthzand Caverns or a High Isle Painting in Galen. But i couldve gotten one, idk
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on February 6, 2024 11:48AM
    PC-EU
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    i thought so ;) Have you already started collecting Vvardenfell plants? Its horrible ^^ Im down to 8 items missing from all the available rare drops, 2 beeing the runners, the morrowind banner and 5 plants from vvardenfell. i was able to buy 1 of the table runners from a dude who randomly wrote a pm to me ingame. its the coiled one, although i dont think that one was pickpocketed. its still unbound tho, there was a bug with items from gifted houses when the feature was implemented. Might still be that it was looted from a clothier tho, idk

I'm actually pretty close to complete with the list. I got my final Table Runner recently (I can personally confirm all 3 can be pickpocketed). The only rare lootable items I'm now missing are a few Vvardenfell plants.

I'm currently down to these 5:
    - Plant, Lava Leaf
    - Plant, Young Elkhorn
    - Plants, Hanging Pitcher Cluster
    - Plants, Hanging Pitcher Pair

And these two that you show as having no data in TTC:
    - Plant, Hanging Pitcher
    - Plant, Lava Brier

I know your list also mentions the 8 Homestead patch "Refined" paintings, but I'm not going to count those until there is proof they can be looted.

Now that I'm done with Summerset, I can get back to picking plants in Vvardenfell again and chasing the last of the Bound books I need in IA & SH. At this point though it might just be best to wait for those to just come up on the vendor in IA than to chase the non-curated remaining ones.

Good Luck with your hunting!
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

I'm actually pretty close to complete with the list. I got my final Table Runner recently (I can personally confirm all 3 can be pickpocketed). The only rare lootable items I'm now missing are a few Vvardenfell plants.

- Plant, Lava Leaf
    - Plant, Young Elkhorn

- Plant, Hanging Pitcher
    - Plant, Lava Brier

I know your list also mentions the 8 Homestead patch "Refined" paintings, but I'm not going to count those until there is proof they can be looted.

Now that I'm done with Summerset, I can get back to picking plants in Vvardenfell again and chasing the last of the Bound books I need in IA & SH. At this point though it might just be best to wait for those to just come up on the vendor in IA than to chase the non-curated remaining ones.

you got the polyp and morrowind banner already? and all 3 banners, damn thats impressive! Can you also confirm Mushroom, Butterstack drops from Vvardenfell plants?

Once more over 1000 nodes without a drop for me. Still no blue one, only 7 greens so far. Im on roughly 8000 Nodes and 4400 shroom beetles, never got a drop from them but i got confirmed they drop furnishings too. You know shroom beetles can also drop the plant furnishings?

How many plants did you caught yourself yet? Can you say anything about if mushroom furnishings do only drop from mushroom nodes and shroom beetles and the rest of the plants from alchemy nodes except mushrooms and ancestor silk? The only mushroom i got so far came from a mushroom node.

Also got all 5 bastion nymic books and whats about the banners from Scriveners Hall?
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on February 7, 2024 10:57PM
    PC-EU
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    you got the polyp and morrowind banner already? and all 3 banners, damn thats impressive! Can you also confirm Mushroom, Butterstack drops from Vvardenfell plants?

Once more over 1000 nodes without a drop for me. Still no blue one, only 7 greens so far. Im on roughly 8000 Nodes and 4400 shroom beetles, never got a drop from them but i got confirmed they drop furnishings too. You know shroom beetles can also drop the plant furnishings?

How many plants did you caught yourself yet? Can you say anything about if mushroom furnishings do only drop from mushroom nodes and shroom beetles and the rest of the plants from alchemy nodes except mushrooms and ancestor silk? The only mushroom i got so far came from a mushroom node.

Also got all 5 bastion nymic books and whats about the banners from Scriveners Hall?

Yep, I do have a Polyp and actually have 3 Morrowind Banners. Also got one Hermaeus Mora Banner, Long and two Hermaeus Mora Banner, Extra Long.

I do not have a Mushroom, Butterstack, but since you said you've seen nothing yet to suggest it drops and it wasn't added to the list at the top of this thread, I wasn't counting it as one I'm missing just yet.

Yeah, farming plants in Vvardenfell is rough. I too have only ever pulled greens, ~10 so far. Nothing ever from the shroom beetles despite the original Morrowind patch notes suggesting them as a source. All the mushrooms furnishings I've gotten have be bought or traded for, so I have no data yet to suggest if mushrooms items only drop from mushroom nodes or not.

Also a friend of mine claims they recently pulled a "Mushrooms, Volcanic Cluster" out of a Vvardenfell node, but that one is one that I haven't ever seen mentioned on any previous list as having that as a drop source. I know that item is fairly common on the market due to it also being obtainable from buying an unfurnished Ald Velothi Harbor House, which has 5 of them.
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    dcrush wrote: »

hmm, i cant remember if i ever got a Northern Elsweyr Painting in Southern Elsweyr, a Greymoor Cavern Painting in Arkthzand Caverns or a High Isle Painting in Galen. But i couldve gotten one, idk

Just found this screenshot of Southern Elsweyr were i looted a painting from a treasure chest so they definitelly do drop. Not sure about Blackreach and High Isle.
    aku9t1dtwg4a.png
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on February 8, 2024 7:53PM
    PC-EU
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

Yep, I do have a Polyp and actually have 3 Morrowind Banners. Also got one Hermaeus Mora Banner, Long and two Hermaeus Mora Banner, Extra Long.

I do not have a Mushroom, Butterstack, but since you said you've seen nothing yet to suggest it drops and it wasn't added to the list at the top of this thread, I wasn't counting it as one I'm missing just yet.

Yeah, farming plants in Vvardenfell is rough. I too have only ever pulled greens, ~10 so far. Nothing ever from the shroom beetles despite the original Morrowind patch notes suggesting them as a source. All the mushrooms furnishings I've gotten have be bought or traded for, so I have no data yet to suggest if mushrooms items only drop from mushroom nodes or not.

Also a friend of mine claims they recently pulled a "Mushrooms, Volcanic Cluster" out of a Vvardenfell node, but that one is one that I haven't ever seen mentioned on any previous list as having that as a drop source. I know that item is fairly common on the market due to it also being obtainable from buying an unfurnished Ald Velothi Harbor House, which has 5 of them.

Damn, 3 banners? o.O Jeez! You got some yourself?

I posted something about the Vvardenfell plant drops on Reddit some months ago and a guy there said he got a "Mushroom, Poison Pax Shelf" from a shroom beetle if i recall correctly. i dropped "Mushrooms, Volcanic Cluster" myself yet.
    1iyucrq5mhp3.png

The "Mushroom, Butterstack" was already sold in guild traders so it has to drop somewhere, given the rarity (ive only seen it sold once in past 1,5years) i think it has to drop from Vvardenfell (mushroom?) nodes too.
    xwvtue99szn9.png

Also, there is that one crazy dude on Reddit who must have farmed hundreds of hours picking Vvardenfell plant nodes.
    He dropped 2 blues so far, once "Plant, Hanging Pitcher Pair" and once "Mushroom, Cave Bracket" which drops also from Plunder Skulls.
    zb7J0ag.jpeg

That makes it even worse, its likely all plants from Plunder Skulls drop from Vvardenfell nodes too then. I dont know if thats all he dropped but he did some good farming there:
    FRViBEJ.jpeg

Alright back to farming :) I'll provide some statistics once i have dropped a blue plant.
    PC-EU
  • Vhale
    Vhale
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a link to the old pickpocket spread sheet, it may offer a few specifics you'd be interested in. I can say I find it easier to get skulls from cultists because a lot of priests are that too.

https://tinyurl.com/y8z5swmu
    The Ska'vyn Exchange
    Savage Blade
    Vhale Sirothe -Templar - Grand Master Crafter - Daggerfall
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Insightful post here. Thanks for your hard work doing this for the community.

Honestly, this type of information should be something ZOS puts in the help section to give players a chance to find it, not just some very helpful post on the forums. Hiding this type of information is really a huge shortcoming and a disservice to it's players base by ZOS.

Stay safe :)
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

- Plant, Lava Leaf
    - Plant, Young Elkhorn

- Plant, Hanging Pitcher
    - Plant, Lava Brier

@BuffNukem Were you lucky enough to get every table runner once without duplicates? I think those are the rarest items existing in the game as of now due to players missing the drop source/informations about them and the drop supply source beeing that low.

Also hows the plant hunt going? Got another green drop yesterday after 1200 nodes without anything of value... not even a rare one, i think it was "Plant, Swamp Pitcher Cluster" which i have like 8 pieces of and also comes with the Amaya Lake Lodge several times. i think that is the 3rd one of them ive dropped so far, got 8 or 9 drops now.

hoping to get the next drop earlier than the last one and hopefully a blue one soon. its kinda frustrating ^^

About the Refined paintings: I was sceptic from the beginning and pretty sure by now they dont drop anywhere. I have no clue why my addon has Sommersend lockboxes as drop source. i believe uesp even says just from random chests and ive heard that too from some players. they used to drop like the "normal", sturdy paintings do nowadays. they got replaced by the new ones according to them. but i actually dont know what to believe here. if they ever dropped as a normal drop from chests they wouldnt be that rare, no matter how long ago thats been.

I do know why they exist unbound tho and i think thats the only source that exists.
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on February 12, 2024 1:02PM
    PC-EU
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    @ElderOfTamriel

Yep, I was extremely lucky that I was able to loot each of the 3 table runners with no duplicates. These 2 were looted from the Clothier in the crafting area, which is really easy to pickpocket:

ylj8026qwao7.png

dfuato5zsa9n.png

In terms of plant hunting, over the last few days I've pulled a couple greens, a "Plants, Swamp Pitcher Cluster" like you did and a "Plants, Ash Frond", both from Ancestor Silk nodes. And then just last night I pulled my first blue, a "Toadstool, Bloodtooth" from a Emetic Russula node. While it does follow the idea that mushroom furnishings may come from mushroom nodes, I was extremely disappointed that my first blue drop was one that is completely worthless as I have over 50 of these from Plunder Skulls drops. I wasn't even aware that this item was still in the loot pool for harvesting, I thought they were removed when moved to Plunder Skull loot.

I really wish ZoS could at least confirm what is in the loot table, furnishing item wise, for Vvardenfell plants. Even if they didn't itemize each plant, it would be nice if they gave us a total number to find. They do it for many things in patch notes these days, but even after 7 years, no one really knows how many items are lootable from this source.
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    @ElderOfTamriel

Yep, I was extremely lucky that I was able to loot each of the 3 table runners with no duplicates. These 2 were looted from the Clothier in the crafting area, which is really easy to pickpocket:

ylj8026qwao7.png

dfuato5zsa9n.png

In terms of plant hunting, over the last few days I've pulled a couple greens, a "Plants, Swamp Pitcher Cluster" like you did and a "Plants, Ash Frond", both from Ancestor Silk nodes. And then just last night I pulled my first blue, a "Toadstool, Bloodtooth" from a Emetic Russula node. While it does follow the idea that mushroom furnishings may come from mushroom nodes, I was extremely disappointed that my first blue drop was one that is completely worthless as I have over 50 of these from Plunder Skulls drops. I wasn't even aware that this item was still in the loot pool for harvesting, I thought they were removed when moved to Plunder Skull loot.

I really wish ZoS could at least confirm what is in the loot table, furnishing item wise, for Vvardenfell plants. Even if they didn't itemize each plant, it would be nice if they gave us a total number to find. They do it for many things in patch notes these days, but even after 7 years, no one really knows how many items are lootable from this source.

Thats very awesome! :) I need to start on those too soon.

Ye i already thought the mushrooms from plunder skulls would also drop in Vvardenfell nodes too as i have been confirmed atleast 2 other drops too. Already updated the drop location on those.

Its very disappointing ZOS lets us in the dark tho... Same thing with the Alinor Mirrors and the table runners, which we had to figure on our own for those who didnt have the collectors book. but atleast that is written down anywhere even if its hardly accessible for a lot of players. I wouldnt know they really made it into the game if you wouldnt have grinded for them. i believe only a handful of those runners were picked over all the platforms since their launch in 2018, probably half of them by you ^^

Also the Refined paintings, no response on them either when i wrote a ticket about it some months ago...
    I also asked about the Velothi Panels which ive once seen stated as a drop location from harvesting resssource nodes but i doubt thats true.
    Same thing with the Collected Wanted Poster, no information about it at all.

I also asked about what happened with items from which the plan to them got removed from the game like "Redguard Lamp, Oil" and the "Shelf, Poison". No answer whatsoever.

Its also frustrating ZOS doesnt say anything about drop rates, so we would atleast know what to expect.
    PC-EU
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if already known anywhere (not written on UESP) but I just pickpocketed Elsweyr Fan, Handheld from a Summerset noble (Tuinylerion in Lillandril)
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    @ElderOfTamriel

ylj8026qwao7.png

dfuato5zsa9n.png

Are you poickpocking with the CP perk Cutpurse's Art to increase quality or not? Can imagine it helps for Alinor Wall Mirros (purple), but what about the runners?
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if already known anywhere (not written on UESP) but I just pickpocketed Elsweyr Fan, Handheld from a Summerset noble (Tuinylerion in Lillandril)
    You can actually pickpocket the Elsweyr Fan, Handheld, the Elsweyr Hand Mirror, Rectangular, and the Elsweyr Hand Mirror, Bronze Oval from any noble in all zones. You'll end up with quite a few of each if you are farming the wall mirrors.

Are you poickpocking with the CP perk Cutpurse's Art to increase quality or not? Can imagine it helps for Alinor Wall Mirros (purple), but what about the runners?
    Yes, I was using Cutpurse's Art for both farming the mirror and the table runners. While the perk does increase the purple drops, I think the biggest benefit is it greatly limits white garbage drops too. I would assume it likely helped with the green and blue runners, but I only ran with it on so I have nothing to compare it to.

Also while using that perk while farming these I started collecting purple treasures for fun. In just a few weeks I was able to find 76 out of the 123 different epic (purple) stolen treasures that are currently in the game. I might try to finish that set at some point.

• ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

Like stated in the list, the elsweyr fans drop from nobles in general. Ive picked more than 30 pieces from nobles in Sommersend already.
    PC-EU
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    You can actually pickpocket the Elsweyr Fan, Handheld, the Elsweyr Hand Mirror, Rectangular, and the Elsweyr Hand Mirror, Bronze Oval from any noble in all zones. You'll end up with quite a few of each if you are farming the wall mirrors.

Yes, I was using Cutpurse's Art for both farming the mirror and the table runners. While the perk does increase the purple drops, I think the biggest benefit is it greatly limits white garbage drops too. I would assume it likely helped with the green and blue runners, but I only ran with it on so I have nothing to compare it to.

Also while using that perk while farming these I started collecting purple treasures for fun. In just a few weeks I was able to find 76 out of the 123 different epic (purple) stolen treasures that are currently in the game. I might try to finish that set at some point.

Willl treasures drop from specific NPCs or in specific zones only? Noticed i always got the same few blue drops from nobles or clothiers. not sure about purple ones
    PC-EU
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    @ElderOfTamriel

ylj8026qwao7.png

dfuato5zsa9n.png

mushrooms dont seem to drop from mushroom nodes only. not sure if shroom beetles can drop other plants too but i guess so
    PC-EU
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    @BuffNukem What do you think is harder to get? a blue/even purple plant drop on Vvardenfell or the table runners? have you done some statistics how long it approximatelly took you to get all the 3 runners in hours?
    PC-EU