Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please Please... let us mount

wrrn519_ESO
wrrn519_ESO
✭✭✭
Please let us mount in our housing areas maybe not the smaller ones or middle size ones. I understand that not all houses need it but for instance, the Ayelid house is up again, and it would be wonderful if you could mount and run around. Also, we had thought that if we could mount, we could have races in designed lap or track houses. It would excellent fun. If it is a problem to allow it with old houses, just make it for the newer big houses, we would easily accept that and waste a lot of crowns on buying new houses!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    that would be awesome
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it was stated in a previous thread about this topic that you cannot use your mount because the mounts are placeable in homes.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it was stated in a previous thread about this topic that you cannot use your mount because the mounts are placeable in homes.

while it might be the reason, there definitely needs to be some way to get around these larger homes faster
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want people riding mounts in my houses and leaving their calling cards all over the place.
    PCNA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s a shame. I never saw the point of placing mounts in homes since sadly there is no option to remove the tack. But I don’t see why two instances of a mount couldn’t potentially exist in a player’s home — the placed one and one ridden by the player — after all, your companion can ride the same mount as you. It is not a priority for me, but it would be nice to be able to mount in some homes for screenshots.