Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Request] Please build filled shelf by the food or tableware.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭

Please fill the box or shelf, or wall plate by the food material or crafting tools.
Putting small parts one by one at the shelf or on the table is wasting of housing capacity.
And, also wasting "draw call" of environment design.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
with [1Stam Blade].
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    that would be nice furniture to have
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A table already set would help in smaller houses. We can use a lot of slots setting a table properly for meals.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, we need tables filled with types food and by culture. Meats, Veggies, Feast (both), Desserts, and stuff like Nord Breakfast, Altmer Lunch, Dinner, etc.

And for shelves, we need ones filled with various things we'd expect different types of adventures to have. The alchemy one was a good start. We also need stuff like the other crafts, a table full of knick-knacks, random equipment, etc. Not always just books.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 9, 2023 11:54PM
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please fill the box or shelf, or wall plate by the food material or crafting tools.
    Putting small parts one by one at the shelf or on the table is wasting of housing capacity.
    And, also wasting "draw call" of environment design.

By the way, I'm professional 3D game graphic environment designer.
    I hope ZOS accept my opinion.
    with [1Stam Blade].

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With everyone crying for more furniture slots in their homes, you would think ZOS would do more of this to help find a compromise.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With everyone crying for more furniture slots in their homes, you would think ZOS would do more of this to help find a compromise.

I feel current house capacity is good enough from my game graphic design experience.
    But, each of housing model design specification is terribly bad.

ZOS must combine some decoration small object into the one model.
    (Ex. Bottle, Crafting tools, or food displaying object.)

And, there're too many of size regulation of walls and door frame. That's too bad.
    In the Fallout4 settlement building, most of environment object has united size and rules.

If ZOS improve those problem, then housing capacity problem will be solved.
    with [1Stam Blade].

2023/12/21

2024/08/23