Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    Jessica this thread needs to be stickied to the front page for life.

Well said

+1

Sticky for Justice!
    [beta_group_85b_9]
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, patch notes are now up! You can view them right here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64066/patch-notes-v1-0-1#latest
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Earthlybeast
    Last night a few North American users reported inventory-related issues with their character account, such as seeing additional inventory items appear, or seeing items that were not earned through gameplay. We've identified and fixed the problem, but the issue necessitated some downtime overnight for the North American megaserver. This problem has not manifested on the European server, so it continues to run as normal. The fix will be implemented as soon as all required pre-testing is complete this morning.

We were already planning to push a new game build to both servers this morning, and we will continue to work towards this. Stay tuned for complete patch note shortly. In addition to this aforementioned priority fix, we are also working quickly to restore our 'send in-game mail' functionality, some content blocking fixes that are preventing some users from finishing quests, and a few other tweaks. Our goal is to have all of these fixes initiated later this morning, eastern US time.

We will update this post as soon as we have an exact timeline for the service to be restored.

in case no1 posted this yet! can be found in general discussion!
    Options
  • Melkie
    Melkie
    ✭✭
    Aiden2095 wrote: »
    Or are Zenimax trolling me :(

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    893217_628331323904975_880042281_o.jpg
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    Patch notes are up now guys.
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    cheese is good with ketchup

And both are good with Sweetrolls
    Because Sweetrolls make everything better
    Edited by SuperJChat on April 2, 2014 2:14PM
    Options
  • Xemnas
    Xemnas
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, patch notes are now up! You can view them right here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64066/patch-notes-v1-0-1#latest

Thanks!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    saveme.gif

this one always amazes me..

and a modified version for ESO ;)

catevo.jpg
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
    Options
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greydog wrote: »
    How about throwing up the patch notes early so we can have something else to harp about ;)

They're going up in a few minutes.

good deal ..tyvm :)

"I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
    Options
  • Earthlybeast
    LOL sorry for the double post, didnt see meph pos b4 me. was just posting on other forum topics as well
    Options
  • Aiden2095
    Aiden2095
    YOU FIXED THE HORSE BUG?

PRAISE THE LORD
    Options
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    I've had some real screenshot material moments. Emerge from a dank, dark hole in the ground after battling unnatural forces of oogly boogliness, step into the forest in which holds it and there, glittering through the knarled, twisted trees the skant traces of light, making your way forward it expands, brightens, and beckons you forth from the dark. You step out of the wood and into a soft, warm clearing, the sun bright in your face, chasing the chill from your bones, the grass flowing, waving with the kiss of breeze. It's just, usually I am like, whoa and forget to press the blasted screenshot key.
    Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
    Options
  • completely_unrealb14_ESO
    jUUztaw.jpg
    Options
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20140316_104256_zpsbc3499ba.png~original
    Screenshot_20140316_110200_zps3ecb3863.png~original

And just for show and tell, my Kimber TLE .45
    DSC05109_zpsc9cebbce.jpg~original
    Options
  • pontiusmorgan_ESO
    pontiusmorgan_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Patch notes are up
    Options
  • vanity
    vanity
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    I'm curious to see what the Devs think about the whole "bank/bag space too limited, needs fix/update/better storage" argument...

Personally I craft way too much...
    I'm level 12 and all my crafting skills are 5+
    Bank Space? 100% crafting materials

I've just been creating alts and using them as storage.

.....Thats brilliant.....

However brilliant this may seem it's just a irritating solution. I have to do this in every MMO I've every played. I'm waiting for one to finally solve the problem by categorizing material spaces and allowing enough bank space that doesn't cost a fortune. Hope ESO will consider this they can be a ground breaker of efficient and realistic mmo storage.

By the way my biggest problem is because I'm a collector >_> I like lots of different sets of gear. But I always have to keep them on different characters... shame.
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    1262740_628332237238217_1165523332_o.jpg
    Dunmer Templar
    Edited by dfwmikey74 on April 2, 2014 2:16PM
    Options
  • Enkshar
    Enkshar
    ✭✭
    So sad, only screenshot ive got so far are from reporting gold spammers ingame :(
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭

Who are you and what have you done with @ZOS_JessicaFolsom?
    Edited by SuperJChat on April 2, 2014 2:25PM
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a favorite screenshot from during a dungeon run:

SSfpad6.png

:D

Did mostly harmless remember their towel?

I don't even know what that refers to.... but uh... if you mean South Park's "Towelie" episode, no, no Towelie was around to try to get us to do bad things. :p

If you mean something about playing too much... that's with about 30 hours /played as of servers going down last night, and having finished the main questline (L50) and entering the vet zones.

Mostly Harmless is a reference to the Douglas Adams novel Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Lies. It's a joking reference as to killing power!

I think. Maybe I should ask... ;).

/never read Hitchhikers' Guide :(.

probably waay late saying this,
    "[mostly]Harmless" is the entire (and revised) article on the human species and earth in general, as published in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • pontiusmorgan_ESO
    pontiusmorgan_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PATCH NOTES V1.0.1

OVERVIEW

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.1 features a number of fixes to existing content. Here’s a brief overview of what awaits you in this patch:
    Fixes to quests that were blocking progression.
    New option to view the intro cinematic any time.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

Alliance War
    General
    Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable.

Combat & Gameplay
    General
    Reduced the percentage required to gain credit for a kill for healers that were healing an ally.
    Fixed an issue where you could get dismounted from your horse when jumping over various objects.
    Fixed an issue with fishing where the game client could crash.
    Fixed an issue where abilities with a cast time were not properly reducing your movement speed during casting.
    Fixed an issue where the monkey pet granted to beta testers occasionally had collision.

Crafting & Economy
    General
    Fixed an issue where low-level players were being granted high-level food recipes. You should now receive recipes appropriate for your level.

Dungeons & Group Content
    General
    Fixed an issue where the chest containing the portal to Crow’s Wood would occasionally get stuck in an open or closed position, and would prevent you from entering.
    A Son’s Promise: Fixed an issue in Crows’ Wood where Rulantaril's Construct would instantly respawn.
    Fixed an issue with Dark Anchors which could prevent monsters from spawning.

Exploration & Itemization
    General
    You will no longer receive veteran rank swords from fishing in Stonefalls.

Mac Client
    General
    Fixed an issue with the MacBook Air that was causing NPCs to multiply as you moved the camera around.

Quests
    Auridon
    In the name of the Queen: Fixed an issue in the quest where the priestesses at the Northern and Western ritual sites would occasionally get stuck in a kneeling pose, blocking your progress.
    New in Town: Malareth has been run out of Vulkhel Guard for the time being, but she vows to return at a later date. Those of you on this quest are advised to abandon the quest until she returns. Not completing this quest will not impact any achievements.

Betnikh
    Prove Your Worth: Fixed an issue where you would lose credit for dueling NPCs if other players interfered before the NPC could land a hit.

Glenumbra
    Bloodthorn Assassins: Increased the respawn rate of suspicious cargo, plus the chance of the correct assassin spawning in the cargo.
    Legacy of Baelborne Rock: Tanchim now yells at only you when interacting with the rune, instead of everyone in the region, including most of Daggerfall City.
    Vale of the Guardians: Fixed an issue where the quest could get blocked if one of the monsters defending the Wyress got stuck.

Khenarthi’s Roost
    The Perils of Diplomacy: Added a map pin to the location of the Green Lady to resolve an issue where the red mist leading to her location was not visible.

Rivenspire
    Shornhelm Divided: Fixed an issue where the High King Emeric would occasionally not appear on the step “Meet High King Emeric.” You can now meet him!

Stonefalls
    Death of Balreth: Fixed a couple of issues which were preventing you from containing the spirit at the end of the quest, blocking both completion and exit.
    Restoring the Guardians: Fixed an issue that was preventing Ragebinder and/or Blaze from appearing when summoned.

User Interface
    General
    Fixed an issue where you could not zoom in to look at your first character’s face in the character creation menu.
    The intro cinematic has been replaced with a new, higher quality version.
    There is now an option to play the intro cinematic any time you’d like to watch it again.
    The issue preventing chat and name filters from working has been fixed; chat and character names are now filtered for bad language. Please be aware that Customer Support may have to alter your character name if it breaks our naming requirements.
    Added a textual warning when deleting a character reminding you that items still attached to characters on deletion will be deleted. This includes items granted through pre-ordering, Imperial Editions, and beta rewards.
    Note: This message is currently only in German and French. We intend on adding an English message soon.
    Options
  • misslilamaeub17_ESO
    Melkie wrote: »
    Aiden2095 wrote: »
    Or are Zenimax trolling me :(

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

I really wanted this to be posted by one of the mods :D
    Options
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20140330_203722_zps6fb6a3d9.png

:D
    Options
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    "Alliance War
    General
    Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable."

So are you going to roll back those that exploited that to 50?
    Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Yes, fixed the Bloodthorn Assasins
    Options