Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what do you think of the new class sets??

• Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lalothen wrote: »
    I think the whole premise of these sets needs to be revisited tbh. Yet more 5-piece sets being added when 70%+ of current 5-piece sets are pointless fillers for loot tables.

i agree. i think they should be redesigned as 3 piece bonuses.

Honestly they feel like generic 5 piece sets with a class restriction. I was hoping they be a tad more unique. At the very least something unique on the 2-4 set bonuses instead of the generic stats, in which would gradually get stronger in theory the more you equip.
  • ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think every DK in Cyrodiil will grind out the new class set until every DK in cyrodiil is wearing it. I don't see much benefit to any of the other class sets, and at least one of the new class sets, the one for templar, seems like a throw away set.
  • ZhuJiuyin
    ZhuJiuyin
    ✭✭✭✭
    ProudMary wrote: »
    I think every DK in Cyrodiil will grind out the new class set until every DK in cyrodiil is wearing it. I don't see much benefit to any of the other class sets, and at least one of the new class sets, the one for templar, seems like a throw away set.

Yes, most classes sets need to be re-buffed, otherwise they are of no use at all. Even if Pillar of Nirn is nerfed, the damage is higher than the classes sets of Templar and Sorcer, and the proc is simple.
    "是燭九陰,是燭龍。"──by "The Classic of Mountains and Seas "English is not my first language,If something is ambiguous, rude due to context and translation issues, etc., please remind me, thanks.
  • Daoin
    Daoin
    ✭✭✭
    i think the endless dungeon will be good because we can basically just team up with a friend, and have another option other than duo'ing dungeons with companions or going overland. the sets look really nice and i think many people will enjoy this new pass time. i do think the sets need a certain tweaking around, however after looking at them i guess i could work with them all. i really like the arcanist set too.
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    Daoin wrote: »
    i think the endless dungeon will be good because we can basically just team up with a friend, and have another option other than duo'ing dungeons with companions or going overland. the sets look really nice and i think many people will enjoy this new pass time. i do think the sets need a certain tweaking around, however after looking at them i guess i could work with them all. i really like the arcanist set too.

yeah though i agree it is not what i was expecting i do think the sorc one sounds pretty cool..