The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Want to change my forum name from what it was set to for Beta.

Rantog
Rantog
✭✭✭✭
And yes, I clicked Profile - EDIT PROFILE - and it doesn't work.
- The name is greyed out and cannot be changed.
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Contact Customer Support - https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
  • Rantog
    Rantog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent a request - including my email.. got an email saying I needed to give them my email or account name .... Nice reading skills there Support.
    - That was within about 3 hours total of the response above - and have not heard anything since.

This is the 4th(if memory serves) time I have used their Email option for support, and the 3rd time it has been Ignored outright after my response.

I will await the 120 hour time frame they have given, after which I forward the whole of this and those previous reports to the Better Business Bureau.

Love the game or not, bad services is bad service, and even tho people don't rely on the BBB for information on a company they may do business with as they once did - perhaps getting a number of these sort of complaints filed may motivate those with the authority to do so - to press for the Support staff to show a little attentiveness in their jobs.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @loonipernub18_ESO‌ - sending you a PM.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Hobotron
    Hobotron
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, please!
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xomox-esob14_ESO‌ - Sending you a PM. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Kyanilis
    Kyanilis
    Soul Shriven
    Oooh, can I get that PM as well? I would love to change mine, heh
  • Rantog
    Rantog
    ✭✭✭✭
    @loonipernub18_ESO‌ - sending you a PM.
    - Thank you!