The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

re-download game, waiting for confirmation email

Shellebeee
Shellebeee
Soul Shriven
Hi, I redownloaded the game and went to sign in and then the launcher notified me that an email has been sent and I have 24 hours to confirm my sign-in. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the email? I mean, clearly, I can request another one tomorrow, but that would stink! It's been a while and no email in any folder or spam. Thank you! Just impatient, I want to play :)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 2, 2023 3:25AM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancel it and request a new one. Sometimes the email does not send.
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The emails for new installs and logon issues are very buggy. Cancel and request new
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with an account.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Shellebeee
    Shellebeee
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you everyone! I will try that :smile:
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Shellebeee

Were you able to resolve this issue? If not, please check out the steps in this article as they should also apply here.
    Options
    Staff Post