The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Problem installing PTS

Mr_Jord_Joe
Mr_Jord_Joe
✭✭✭
Yesterday I left it installing the PTS, but then I closed it and left it to download the rest the next day, the problem is that this morning, I went to continue the download, the laucher verified the files, but I found it strange because it was showing the total MB of the game , and it did not show the ''mbps'' of the verification, but the percentage appeared, when it reached 100%, the laucher simply started to download everything again from 0, I went to the game folder and the laucher deleted everything that was downloaded on the day previous and started to download everything again...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 30, 2023 4:23PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mr_Jord_Joe

Did the second download complete successfully?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Jord_Joe
    Mr_Jord_Joe
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Mr_Jord_Joe

Did the second download complete successfully?

In the second download the same thing happened, I tried a third one and the same thing happened, but apparently the problem is because of the beta version of the launcher, I had tested the beta version, but I did the dowgrade in the past (maybe the problem is the launcher after downgrade ), and now I was having this problem, so I decided to delete the launcher folder, and reinstall the launcher, and now it doesn't delete the game and reinstalls, it starts where it left off, so it's solved!
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on the launcher version. Since you've managed to resolve the situation, this thread is going to be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.