The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Lycanthropy and Vampirism (In progress) Update 2 -4/2/14-

• Pucel
    Pucel
    Is Vampirism bugged?

It say it reduces the vampire skill costs. But i noticed the costs are only reduced for a short time. So for example in Vampirism stage 4 after a short time Drain Essence costs the same amount of mana like in Vampirism stage 1.

Anyone else noticed that?
    Bug or is it supposed to be like that? Because then the tooltip has to be actualised.
    Options
  • ItISLupus
    ItISLupus
    I encountered WW's last night. First thing I noticed, they didn't spawn early in the night. It took a good bit after the night started for them to spawn.

Second, they aren't as rare as people have been suggesting. After they started spawning they were everywhere.

Third, yes the people camping the spawns just to kill the werewolves are *** but they aren't a big deal. Running around the area(all of bankorai) I found at least 6 spawns. And only two of them had people standing on them. Once I get my we rank up I'll be giving away my bites
    Options
  • Pravus
    Pravus
    ✭✭
    Pucel wrote: »
    Is Vampirism bugged?

It say it reduces the vampire skill costs. But i noticed the costs are only reduced for a short time. So for example in Vampirism stage 4 after a short time Drain Essence costs the same amount of mana like in Vampirism stage 1.

Bug or is it supposed to be like that? Because then the tooltip has to be actualised.
    Yes its been bugged since beta, they just haven't fixed it.
    Edited by Pravus on April 18, 2014 9:25PM
    Options
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    Can't stress enough how much it pays to join a guild. There are plenty of friendly guilds out there with guild members that will bite you for free. Not to mention, having a player bite you is more visually interesting than just being smacked by a mob.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Options
  • Pucel
    Pucel
    Can't stress enough how much it pays to join a guild. There are plenty of friendly guilds out there with guild members that will bite you for free. Not to mention, having a player bite you is more visually interesting than just being smacked by a mob.
    i doubt that. maybe if you are a well known guild member after a longer time.
    because such a bite is worth a lot (and i mean a lot) money, sold mine yesterday for 20k and that is not the highest price you can achieve.
    blood ritual has a 7 day real time cooldown and needs vampire skill tree lvl 6 which takes much longer time than normal skill trees (its approx. like a lvl 30 skill in normal trees). you wont give that to a stranger for free ;-)
    Options
  • Pucel
    Pucel
    Pravus wrote: »
    Pucel wrote: »
    Is Vampirism bugged?

Yes its been bugged since beta, they just haven't fixed it.
    thank you.
    just for others who are interested, with other vampires i found out that it is likely only a tooltip problem. unless you have enough mana for vampirism stage 1 drain essence, it will only cost you the mana depending on which stage you are in. same for mist form.

unfortuneately bat swarm is really bugged and the tooltip shows you the correct ultimate costs. so the costs here are only reduced for a short time (until you die, log out, change zone etc.)

many passives are also bugged and do not work/only work for a certain time.
    not to mention the animation/sound bugs for some active skills. so there is much to do here for zenimax.

Options
  • izzjordan
    izzjordan
    If anyone is able to give the bite please let me know :), send me a add or message ingame! @izzjordan
    Options