Maintenance for the week of December 4:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 08:00 UTC (3:00AM EST) - 18:00 UTC (1:00PM EST)
Edited by kyatos_binarini on July 24, 2023 3:59PM
Since current focus is QoL improvements and my previous post
in "Bug Reports" was just ignored (I wonder if it makes any sense to post messages there) i would like to remind about invisibility bugs:
from PVE perspective as non NB character:
1. invisibility from all sources is breaking by any dot
2. invisibility from all sources is breaking by any attack that was started before character become invisible (projectiles 100% breaks it)
3. meele mobs can somehow break invisibility in few seconds after character become invisible even on distance.
4. invisibility from vampire's "unnatural movement" is breaking by any hills or stairs. if character moves too fast (and sprint speed is fast enough) on the way down character gets off the ground and loses invisibility. previously we could use block to slow down sprint speed and avoid this. but after last updates block breaks invisibility from "unnatural movement"
5. not sure if this is works as intended but some mobs can break invisibility when you get too close to them (can confirm spiders and trolls)
1-3 issues makes almost impossible to hide from mobs with invisibility potions and "unnatural movement". I also want to draw attention to the fact that invisibility potions are not free and it is really annoying to experience such problems with them