Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Apocrypha Furnishing plans and where to find them

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know that the two new gold Apocrypha plans can drop from the Abyss-Drenched Folios that you get from fishing, and from what I’ve heard the purple Apocrypha floor lamp does as well, though I have not found one yet.

Where do the other Apocrypha plans drop? Is it fishing, or containers in the zone? I have seen few containers and every plan I have got from them so far has been base game plans.
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind, I managed to find one myself.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    containers.
    and fishing gives i think specific gold furniture plans, not sure which plans
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Podium and Specimen Jar and the floor lamp are definitely all from fishing. The fossils dropped from CE treasure maps from the Deluxe edition for me. No idea where the others come from though :( Been wondering myself.

Edited by Gruumsh1 on July 4, 2023 1:09AM
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I better take up fishing.
    PCNA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What I was also looking for was whether Apocrypha plans are only found in Apocrypha, also curious as to whether Necrom plans are found only in Necrom, and Telvanni plans only found in areas outside of Necrom and Apocrypha. That doesn’t seem to be the case, although originally I only found Necrom plans in Necrom.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I was also looking for was whether Apocrypha plans are only found in Apocrypha, also curious as to whether Necrom plans are found only in Necrom, and Telvanni plans only found in areas outside of Necrom and Apocrypha. That doesn’t seem to be the case, although originally I only found Necrom plans in Necrom.

i've found telvanni plans in the Quires Wind delve in Apocrypha and necrom plans in Sailenmora in the Telvanni Peninsula. so not just telvanni peninsula or necrom for those.

i believe besides the fishing plans the new furnishing plans are available in the whole chapter
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's an updated list I'd love to know...

Found the tall bookcase (the 1mil _ price tag version) in Endless dg run last night.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also get quite a few plans and antiquity leads from the Endless Archives, including from the drawers and urns around the two vendors in the Index if you’re lucky.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres a bunch of apocrypha style furnishing blueprints in the archive
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to add to this post that UESP has a list of furnishings that has been updated to include the specimen jars from the recent event. It is not included in the style grouping at the bottom of their page but a search on a browser returns this page:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Apocrypha_Furnishings

EDIT: clarification
    Edited by katanagirl1 on November 13, 2023 6:18PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA