Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What items do you wish came back to crown store 2023?

• Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baron Zaudrus Arms Pack
  • danko355
    danko355
    ✭✭✭
    Scalecaller crates pretty please!
  • ruainn
    ruainn
    Soul Shriven
    Moon-Blessed Oasis and Moon Bishop's Sanctuary furnishing packs are the only answer.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the items associated to past event promotions like the "dragon rise one".
    We already have items like the grand psijic villa periodically returning to the crown store i wish to purchase the necromancer dps doll and the rest i've missed.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Starchaser senche
  • ruainn
    ruainn
    Soul Shriven
    Starchaser senche

And, thus it begins.

I support any Khajiit-related item returning to the crown store. While, I'm looking for a different mount, I do want my terrace to look nice...its sort of a "choose which hill you'll die on," thing...

But, Todd Howard has made a career out of torturin fliffy kitties for 30 years...

Literally, Mannimarco...
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dragonscale, celestial, frost atronach, and baandari peddler crates
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the Nazaray arms pack last year and would love to see it back again.
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    nightfall crates and goblin polymorph
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭✭
    baandari pedlar crate! Katas and Camels, Gold pile and Butterfly, and esraj-play would seize the day!
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter's Glade please !!!!
    It hasn't been in the store for such a long long long time.
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Xanmeer crates. I have almost every other thing from this set of crate’s except the apex mount I am wanting, Venomous Wolf-Lizard!
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, ok so here's the list, even if some of these have returned recently or likely won't for a few years.

-Hollowjack Crates so I can get the Reef Viper and finally have the perfect pet for my Maormer.

-Adorable Assassin is my favorite hairstyle in this game, hands down. I know it already returned in Jan, but I always seem to not be playing when it comes around T_T

-Flame crates for the Brass crabby guy

-Need a Blackwood event so I can get that transparent Swamp Jelly as it looks really cool and see through animals are awesome

-Sunken Trove crates for the small aquarium, the last item to finish off my current housing project.

-Frost crates for the ridiculously huge book pile.
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Gifting in the crown store
    Quite literally an NPC
  • Gray_howling_parrot
    Gray_howling_parrot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like older items to no longer be in the crown store - after a year, I'd like these items to be recycled into the game as in-game rewards. I hate how reliant this game is on microtransactions - this is shown by the outrage of crown gifting being paused. If we had in-game rewards to begin with, this never would've been an issue.

ESO YouTube Content Creator & Templar Tank/Healer Main
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Praise Hircine,

After two year of waiting, the Glade will be up for sale upcoming Monday whoooohooooo !!!!!

:heart:
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Frost atronach crates are mentioned a few times, and I hope they haven't released it as many times because they're still designing/adding more dark-opaline versions of different mounts. 😍
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Xanmeer crates so I can finally have the one mount I have ever wanted; Venomous Wolf-Lizard. Please, please bring this back! Even if it is just for a day!
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hate how reliant this game is on microtransactions

Welllll...

Microtransactions require micropayments, with the hope that eventually the sales from microtransactions will outperform the sales of the game itself.

Houses in ESO cost more than the game. For an arms pack or service token you have to get the €20.99 crown pack. There's nothing micro about that.