Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What items do you wish came back to crown store 2023?

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Above
Edited by FeedbackOnly on June 14, 2023 11:46PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gifting of Crown Crates
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭✭
    Priest of the Green costume
    Winter Garland Dapple Gray (probably only during New Life Festival)
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sylvan spriggan polymorph
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the Esraj and/or Qanun music emotes returning.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pantherfang Chapel
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see the Nightfall crate make a return.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Painik
    Painik
    ✭✭✭
    I will repeat myself from another thread but...

Wraithside crates for the green eyes :smile:
    Solar powered.
  • Fallefel
    Fallefel
    A lot of character cosmetics like Draping Locks and other hairstyles and costumes
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mercy Mother's attire.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari crates so I can finish getting those beautiful weapons
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter's Glade please !!!!
  • thedoodle_90
    thedoodle_90
    ✭✭✭
    Draping Locks. Its a shame they just made it a log in reward.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    Baandari crates so I can finish getting those beautiful weapons
    This 100%

Also Camels. All of them. There aren't many of them, and rarely made returns if any at all.

I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Shaman Outfit
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Mansk90
    Mansk90
    ✭✭
    "I fight because I fight. I fight for we few who fight so that all the fighting already fought hasn't been for nothing." - Ulfric Stormcloak on a typical Stormcloak rally.
  • aluminuum
    aluminuum
    frost draugr charger
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadlands Firewalker Personality
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vaqual wrote: »

if zeal of zenithar is exactly like how it was tested that personality should be available for purchase at the impressario's assistant during the upcoming zeal of zenithar.

this was in pts patch notes for 9.0.2 when zeal of zenithar got tested

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/632766/pts-patch-notes-v9-0-2#latest

Philius Dormier, the Impresario’s Assistant, is revamping his inventory to source some retired collectibles from previous years.
    He will have the Unstable Morpholith pet fragments from 2021, as well as fragments for the Deadlands Firewalker personality from the same year.
    His inventory will change slightly with the season, much like the Indrik vendor at the Belkarth Festival grounds, so check back with him frequently if you missed something from that year or the current offerings aren’t to your liking.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    ON-mount-Glowgill_Guar.jpg
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for Dragonscale crates to return soon; I need the Arctic Rime skin so I can make my Snow Elf Arcanist.

Also wish that we wouldn't have to wait 18+ months for Dark Chivalry and Stonelore to return. Would be cool if there were multiple returning crates at once, or even all crates at once in one big sale. I've got the seals Zeni, give me the goods!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for Dragonscale crates to return soon; I need the Arctic Rime skin so I can make my Snow Elf Arcanist.

Also wish that we wouldn't have to wait 18+ months for Dark Chivalry and Stonelore to return. Would be cool if there were multiple returning crates at once, or even all crates at once in one big sale. I've got the seals Zeni, give me the goods!

Crystal frost skin from the event could work or sunspire one?
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping, after the initial release two years ago, that the Bloodroot Spriggan Polymorph and Bloodroot Senche Mount would return.

But all we got was yet another re-color instead. :( They could have at least released them for a limited time along side them instead of just never returning the ones from years ago when they come out with new.

Really disappointing.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Crystal frost skin from the event could work or sunspire one?

snow elves generally aren't made of ice. people use the arctic rime skin because it makes a character's skin whiter
    Edited by LunaFlora on June 23, 2023 6:55PM

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaqual wrote: »

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
    Edited by Vaqual on July 28, 2023 10:48PM
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balorgh Arms Pack
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always kept a list of things I'm waiting for, so here they are:
    - Draping Locks Hairstyle
    - Sailor-at-Arms Outfit
    - Nightfall Crates
    - Frost Atronach Crates
    - Ayleid Crates
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bantam Guar in colors.
    PS5/NA
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imperial war horse

and for future things:

some nice personalities, that are not too exagerated. For example some regular Soldier one, Gladiator, or something close

• Katelin
    Katelin
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the return of the following horses, please, which have been unavailable for several years:

- Shadowghost Horse (2018?)
    - Piebald Destrier (2018?)
    - Black Fredas Soot Stallion (2019?)

Thanks,
    Katelin <3
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    All unaccessible past event item (like the dragon rise one".
    They shoulden't be given for free but at least let people pay for it and support the game if they want to fix the collection.