The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Client Lag

Shakaki
Shakaki
Hello, i am almost constantly having very annoying issue. My skills are some times delayed a sec or two, but it doesnt feel like internet lag. And also sound effect of my spells is just terrible screwed up, it comes with a 2 sec delay and its super annoying.

Also, i dont know what have they done to the performance of the client, but in the early access i have around 8 fps less than before. In Beta i used to have around 25-32, now i have 18-22, which can be troublesome.

So it feels like my client is messed up and so i have tried the repair option on my client, see if there is anything broken, but that feature didnt help at all :/

Does anyone have the same issue or any suggestions on how to fix it?
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the reason you have less FPS not is prolly down to a few factors like the Collision detection that was added a few betas before launch, its a huge drain on resources but many people requested it and they caved. I was one of the people that was against it but I must admit that they didn't do a bad job and its doesn't impact too greatly on my system

If you are on the EU server and in the EU then that will be why you are getting the lag, I do also but its not constant but enough to annoy me. This could also impact your fps, people say it cant but trust me it can. See it like your body, if something goes out of whack, you feel ill which is the same with an online games because everything works like a motorway, get a jam and everything slows down.
  • Shakaki
    Shakaki
    The thing is i played in the latest 3 betas and i had an okey fps there, but its just terrible now. Yes i am on EU from EU
  • Shakaki
    Shakaki
    Until now, when i started to have an FPS issues in game, i just re-installed my windows and it always helped ( fresh system seems to be what the games want ) it even worked in beta, where after a month playing the game just went down on fps a bit, but all i need to do was to re-install windows, copy my client again and it all worked like a charm, which seems to not be working this time, i allready re-installed windows twice, with no change.