The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gatekeeping new content already

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Youre not ''gatekept'' from anything. If you want to get your achivement form your own progress group. Toxic casuals are getting out of control in this game
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Youre not ''gatekept'' from anything. If you want to get your achivement form your own progress group. Toxic casuals are getting out of control in this game

they already have the achievement.
    the post is about the ridiculous requirement to link a clear for the new trial which is 4 days old. the group wasn't able to fill up. no need to call someone toxic for pointing something out that definitely is not toxic to point out.
    and it wasn't a progress group it was a pick up group from craglorn.

here is the post since you clearly didn't read it.
    Kusto wrote: »
    This makes no sense. People demand clear for the new trial already. It just dropped on Monday. I saw 2 different pug groups LFM in Craglorn and asked to link clear and even one of my guilds. How are people supposed to get the clear if on 3rd day you're gatekept? I already did vSE on day one so I was able to link mine but then there was only 5 of us in group after 30min and the leader refused to take anyone without clear. I had several friends who I could've invited and they have done all other trials and even some HMs but for some reason the leader thinks they're not capable. What makes vSE so special? It's not even difficult trial.
    After more than 30min wasted we all left because we couldn't find enough people with clear lol.

I would like to know what's with the link clear demand in 90% of LFM? Even the older trials like vss which is super easy to pug, they still ask to link. It would be alot faster to get everybody regardless if they have clear or not and then explain mechanics than wait an hour to get a group going.

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    Ankael07 wrote: »

they already have the achievement.
    the post is about the ridiculous requirement to link a clear for the new trial which is 4 days old. the group wasn't able to fill up. no need to call someone toxic for pointing something out that definitely is not toxic to point out.
    and it wasn't a progress group it was a pick up group from craglorn.

here is the post since you clearly didn't read it.
    Kusto wrote: »
    This makes no sense. People demand clear for the new trial already. It just dropped on Monday. I saw 2 different pug groups LFM in Craglorn and asked to link clear and even one of my guilds. How are people supposed to get the clear if on 3rd day you're gatekept? I already did vSE on day one so I was able to link mine but then there was only 5 of us in group after 30min and the leader refused to take anyone without clear. I had several friends who I could've invited and they have done all other trials and even some HMs but for some reason the leader thinks they're not capable. What makes vSE so special? It's not even difficult trial.
    After more than 30min wasted we all left because we couldn't find enough people with clear lol.

I would like to know what's with the link clear demand in 90% of LFM? Even the older trials like vss which is super easy to pug, they still ask to link. It would be alot faster to get everybody regardless if they have clear or not and then explain mechanics than wait an hour to get a group going.

I simply don't care, because there are loads of runs still posted, from normal trials so casual players can experience the story, to blind runs where people gleefully spend 2 hours figuring out mechanics together, to open teaching runs, to farm runs.

Pretty much only the farm runs require any sort of clear and guess what-- they will still take a solid player without a clear if they have confidence you'll catch on.

There is nothing unusual or wrong with wanting people with a clear if your goal is to get multiple runs or even just a quick clear.

If you don't have the clear, join one of the MANY runs you don't need one for, or start your own with whatever expectations you want to set!
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hello!

As this thread has run its course and is no longer constructive, we are now going to close it. We always encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are respectfully stated when doing so.

It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.