The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Cannot select further down In Furnishings

gangyzgirl
gangyzgirl
✭✭✭✭
Ever since the patch I have been unable to scroll down to select different furnishings to craft. I discovered this when trying to craft a new Necrom furnishing plan I found.

Even after relogging, restarting the computer AND disabling all add ons it did not fix the situation.

I do not know what occured but I used to be able to go through the different catagories for furnishings and now I'm stuck at the top and unable to change it.

My mouse does not have a scroll wheel and I am currently reinstalling the game in hopes that will fix it.

However since this was not an issue before Necrom so I am hoping this can get repaired. A friend of mine also had the same issue however they have a scroll wheel on their mouse and apparently that works.

PLease though, a scroll wheel should not be required when it was not before.

b518dbcf6341295c4442cdffd1f78005.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 7, 2023 5:35PM
  • verminjerky
    verminjerky
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. No scroll bars in the crafting menu when crafting furnishings.

Worth noting, in case it's a UI sizing issue, gangyzgirl and I are friends and we are both on PC laptops, and thus, smaller monitors. (My 2019 Razer Blade's monitor resolution is 1920 x 1080.)

I am able to scroll through furnishings to make because my mouse has a scroll wheel, so the issue may just be the visibility of the scroll bar. I tried to map the scroll function onto another pair of keys and was unable to do so.

84sqerd9an6c.png
    Options
  • Joarik
    Joarik
    Soul Shriven
    I just discovered the same issue. Also found the scroll wheel on one mouse I have makes it work, but not the mouse I like to game with. I came here looking to see if it was just my imagination that something had changed regarding scrolling through furniture recipes at crafting stations, but it looks like it's not just myself. I also have the game installed on another computer for a family member and found the issue to be there on that one, as well.

I tried to bind the scroll wheel to another key that might fix this, but couldn't find something that works. I hope the scrolling function at the crafting stations can be reverted to how it worked before the patch as this is not very accessible for me as it is now.
    Options
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    can confirm that a full reinstall did NOT fix the issue
    Options
  • WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    I've just noticed this issue as well for every provisioning menu (furniture or not). Haven't yet looked to see if it's affected the other crafting menus. I'd thought it might've been an add-on conflicting with the update somehow, but maybe not.
    Options
  • Roxxsmom
    Roxxsmom
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed the same issue (and for alchemy potion crafting menu also) and was in a panic, until I discovered the mousewheel works for scrolling down the lists. Still, it's odd that the side scroll bar is now missing, which was how I was used to viewing my lists of furnishing recipes.
    Options
  • Roxxsmom
    Roxxsmom
    ✭✭✭
    Adding to my last post, the issue remained, even after disabling all mods and reloading UI, quitting game completely etc.

For folks like the OP with no wheel button on their mouse, this would be beyond frustrating.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Have you tried using the arrow keys for scrolling?

Press SCROLL LOCK, and then use the UP ARROW key or DOWN ARROW key to scroll up or down.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post