Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Necrom Deluxe

Hermaeus_Mora
Hermaeus_Mora
✭✭
Hi all!
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64167
in this article it is written that on the day of the release of the Necrom chapter, a letter will be sent inside the game to the mail with deluxe items.

""To claim these items on launch day, look for an in-game mail titled “Pre-Order Bonus Pack” and open it. After you’ve opened the mail and claimed the items, the costume and pet are placed in your Collections menu, the crate is added to the Crown Crate menu, and the treasure maps and experience scrolls are added to your inventory.""

In early June, I'm leaving for three months in another country. I will not be able to log into the game during these three months. and the letters that come in the game have a period of 30 days. Will my deluxe items go missing? what can be done in this case?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 30, 2023 5:04PM
  • Volrath
    Volrath
    ✭✭
    Hi all!
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64167
    in this article it is written that on the day of the release of the Necrom chapter, a letter will be sent inside the game to the mail with deluxe items.

""To claim these items on launch day, look for an in-game mail titled “Pre-Order Bonus Pack” and open it. After you’ve opened the mail and claimed the items, the costume and pet are placed in your Collections menu, the crate is added to the Crown Crate menu, and the treasure maps and experience scrolls are added to your inventory.""

In early June, I'm leaving for three months in another country. I will not be able to log into the game during these three months. and the letters that come in the game have a period of 30 days. Will my deluxe items go missing? what can be done in this case?

Install a program like TeamViewer on both your computer and phone. Then, use TeamViewer on your phone to connect to your computer. Open the game and claim the reward. It can't get any easier than that.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would contact support about this topic and afterwards also let the mods around here know about the issue by linking their name.

I wouldn't worry too much about not recieving your items tho. After all you paid for them and can proof it anytime.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Hermaeus_Mora
    Hermaeus_Mora
    ✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »
    I would contact support about this topic and afterwards also let the mods around here know about the issue by linking their name.

please tell me how to do it :smile:
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the support ticket just click at "support" in the small black line at the top of this screen. On the new site opening scroll down and push the red button named "Submit a Ticket". Make sure you are logged into your account before doing so. After that just follow the steps.

Regarding the matter about contacting a mod around here I'll try to do that for you. But plz, don't blame me if it's not working. Never done that before too.

Just submit your ticket number here, if asked to do so by the mods.

@ZOS_Bill @ZOS_Icy @ZOS_Adrikoth anyone of you guys able to help with the problem here? This fellow player would like to ensure he is getting his preorder bonus.

Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Hermaeus_Mora
    Hermaeus_Mora
    ✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »

@ZOS_Bill @ZOS_Icy @ZOS_Adrikoth anyone of you guys able to help with the problem here? This fellow player would like to ensure he is getting his preorder bonus.

thanks for your help, friend 🙂

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you get them when you log in for the first time after the content releases.

I say this because it happens to me when I log into EU each PTS period—ALL the collector's/deluxe edition stuff I ever bought arrives in the mail all at once, even when the content was purchased to my account years ago.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Deluxe items are attached to a System Mail, it shouldn't have an expiration date. When you return, you can claim it without any issues.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, System emails shouldn't expire like Player-sent emails do.

I logged-in to an alternate character on the EU server (on which I very rarely play) a couple of months ago, and still had the email containing the bonuses from the Greymoor chapter, which I hadn't claimed on the EU server yet, and this was from the Greymoor pre-order, which was years ago now.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Hermaeus_Mora
      Hermaeus_Mora
      ✭✭
      Thanks everyone for the info, you put my mind at ease🙂. I will come to Necrom in September 👍
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      As the OP was able to get help with their Necrom issue, this thread is going to be closed from further comments.
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.