Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on November 11, 2017 9:29AM
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1qwqP0K.gif
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    4ow4spa57loe.png

t2x7guqjzjj3.png
  • FusRoGa
    FusRoGa
    ✭✭
    My New Warden Tank Xal-Kar
    n8dbk5xq64kw.png
    As a Vampire
    u06tamn9gjyt.png

This argonian looks like a badass!! How do you make his eyes still red in vampire? Aren't they become yellowish?
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FusRoGa wrote: »
    This argonian looks like a badass!! How do you make his eyes still red in vampire? Aren't they become yellowish?
    I think red eyes are in vampire stage 1 or 2, next stages changes color to white-yellow.

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20170813_011535_zpsi7vud9vm.png
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on August 13, 2017 5:17AM
  • Oreliane
    Oreliane
    ✭✭
    My two characters :
    Nelwen :
    Before :
    737017Nelwen5.png
    495127Screenshot20140513211745.png

Now, as a warden :
    894375Nelwengardienne.png

Ashanä :
    527204ashanacuir.png
    527388action.png
    458039ashanabateau2.png
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though Tamriel may be awash with rich, vibrant colour - mirrored in the armour so proudly worn by those seeking fame and glory - Keshu-Ta prefers a more muted, reserved look. She can often be found wandering some way off the beaten path, seeking the quieter corners of her surroundings and muttering strange words and odd noises under her breath.

oVHr1t2.jpg?1
    Edited by menedhyn on August 21, 2017 11:00AM
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one is a skeleton now.
    7oXrNcP.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7oXrNcP.jpg

Feels weird, but also funny
    (finally got the skeleton polymorph from that quest)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why aren't you a Khajiit skeleton?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Why aren't you a Khajiit skeleton?

Damn, this one helped the village, in Stonefalls. They turned khajiit to a human skeleton, then at the end, they gave this one a skeleton spell. But no khajiit skeleton, sadly.
    This one has to wait for the witches festival, there she has been a khajiiti skeleton, hopefully this year this spell will work too :smiley:

With human knuckles and bones
    Maoimii
    Edited by altemriel on August 21, 2017 7:50PM
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    This is Ajintse. A Red Mage Vampire. She is cute but Evil.
    Cr7b5kN.jpg

OmPFY8R.png
    Edited by Ajintse on August 22, 2017 3:54PM
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    2k20k3emd1cl.jpg
    Hestia Du Foyer

Hestia is the greek goddess of the hearth and Du Foyer means Of the hearth in French!
    I don't have anything for her character yet...
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    FusRoGa wrote: »
    I think red eyes are in vampire stage 1 or 2, next stages changes color to white-yellow.

He may not be a vampire. If you move the age slider all the way to the right on an Argonian, it "grays" their skin color. If the skin color was already light it will lighten even more and the nose/mouth area becomes white.
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krainor Blackthorne my main.
    pstorl5gevya.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on August 28, 2017 2:27PM
  • Jacky_MJ
    Jacky_MJ
    Soul Shriven
    Here's my Altmer Warden Healer with different looks.

CNDuQgz.png
    ZT6vaV3.png

hDT0Ny8.png
    yXPVxQt.png

Edited by Jacky_MJ on March 24, 2019 1:38PM
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    Ekstak21 wrote: »
    Cr7b5kN.jpg

OmPFY8R.png

Very nice! What shoulder is that?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ekstak21 wrote: »
    Cr7b5kN.jpg

OmPFY8R.png

Very nice! What shoulder is that?

The whole costume is the Dragon Priest costume (with helmet turned off) that has been retired from the crown store
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelia Octavia Tharn

ERmDYFZ.jpg

• Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't have a decent sorc, nor a Breton, so I decided to try out playing one.
    Meet Tina Tristyval...
    cQ1blAo.jpg

r4BkX11.jpg

I love playing tanks, but I'm up for trying something new :)
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    ntmtpo0me8xm.jpg
    This is Hestia Du Foyer! She is a warm nice High Elf... She was raised by Nomads from different cultures, So she is less haughty than most High Elves!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Curious if this individual even knows their thread is still going, over three years later.
    My main. Maximus Alcaeus, Stam Sorc
    xr87j1br4cpv.png
    My New healer. Stuck-In-Loading-Screen, Mag Warden
    6uo3uhl5csms.png
    My I level'd him but I don't really play him...but also took a lot of pictures with him...Uruk Zahad, Stam Warden
    cnyk9k2bw86z.png
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Necomis
    Necomis
    ✭✭✭
    My Orsimer, Necomis. A stamDK.

Trinimac Armor dyed in Noxophilic Black on plate, Obsidian Black on the mail, Jute Green on Leather and Vehk's Mystic Blue on belt center and few other armor spots.

Necomis.jpg
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Dunmer Dragonknight Tank Luna Hlaalu. Wearing her Ebony styled Torug's pact set, with Ebon Armory.

The dyes are Superior Blue and Colossus Brass.

eat6gvd.png
  • freakshowprincess65
    freakshowprincess65
    Soul Shriven
    This is Ali, a beautiful, charming Breton girl born into a very rich, prominent family in Daggerfall. She was in a horrible accident when she was a child and her parents did everything short of disowning her because she wasn't their "beautiful, perfect" daughter anymore. Soon after, she came across a Bosmer Wood Elf traveling circus and "freak" show. She was fascinated and felt like it was somewhere she could belong. Also, she was desperate to run away and leave her family and her life, so she talked her way into their show and developed a brilliant acrobatic, contortionist, and magic act. She traveled all over Tamriel with them and they raised her and became her family. She got separated from them as an adult and was captured by slavers and we all know that story.

L9ZKDQTd.jpg
    Edited by freakshowprincess65 on September 7, 2017 8:58AM
    ~PC/NA~
  • Chackan
    Chackan
    ✭✭
    This is Ali, a beautiful, charming Breton girl born into a very rich, prominent family in Daggerfall. She was in a horrible accident when she was a child and her parents did everything short of disowning her because she wasn't their "beautiful, perfect" daughter anymore. Soon after, she came across a Bosmer Wood Elf traveling circus and "freak" show. She was fascinated and felt like it was somewhere she could belong. Also, she was desperate to run away and leave her family and her life, so she talked her way into their show and developed a brilliant acrobatic, contortionist, and magic act. She traveled all over Tamriel with them and they raised her and became her family. She got separated from them as an adult and was captured by slavers and we all know that story.

L9ZKDQTd.jpg

Man, that's good Roleplaying!

*clap*clap*clap*
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little dark elf nightblade:
    05x95eqrfs9k.png
    Edited by BigBadVolk on September 11, 2017 11:25PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jost posted this in the 'show your khajiit' thread but I'll post it here, too. I just made a new Khajiit stamblade. His name is Mister Mac Stabby.

oGxbpu9.jpg

jFZhFcF.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A5uil4p.jpg
    My Khajiit got some new ink yesterday :)

Edit:
    l3lfBnZ.jpg
    2ij3oxB.jpg
    This is my Bosmer, Nâmae Rin. She does not like the cold, so whenever she's up north she is wrapped in furs.. :)
    Finally got the costume today, to match her mount and pet!
    Edited by Saturnana on September 15, 2017 4:30PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    My Stam Warden Bosmer Ginger Leafthrower relaxing after quite a few days of PvP, leveling and kicking Molag Bal's butt to get the Stonefire Scamp and Soul Shriven skin.
    DJrUcs4.jpg