The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show your character!

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @Metamon
    Your argonian has practically the same stuff as my orc...we should start a tribe :p

Wed22aI.png

oh I like that one a lot, he looks great.
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    may I have a personal question on you :)?

no pun or anything like that intended, but how are you able to manage to play 11 characters :)? do you have no social life/no girl friend?

I am curious, as I go to work, have wife (no kids), but am barely able to play 2 characters and even that only casually (few times a week) :)

Eh, I don't really play most of my characters that much. It just depends on who I'm in the mood for or what I feel like doing. More often that not lately, I don't feel like playing at all.

Anyway, I did make some changes to Heart-Of-Bright-Flame, and in the process, I got a better screenshot of him chilling out in Humblemud.
    T9KL3A3.jpg
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_opaz2nceSk1r5zp8to1_1280.png

I dunno guys, I never really had much of an inclination toward Scales, but after making her, I'm falling off the deep end.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TheAmu
    TheAmu
    ✭✭✭
    j0l4xt.jpg

My Bosmer Nightblade, Amuren.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2AkI7BO.jpg
    Jw1cw3J.jpg
    VQte2Zw.jpg
    E8qnBAv.jpg
    HqGf1zE.jpg

My misfit gang of murder kittens.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    2AkI7BO.jpg
    Jw1cw3J.jpg
    VQte2Zw.jpg
    E8qnBAv.jpg
    HqGf1zE.jpg

My misfit gang of murder kittens.

awesome job!! they look great!! :)
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    6t47clbyihk4.png
    This one loves spending some quality time with Nuzhimeh inside the great DawnShadow. Sometimes Ji'Kama feels like Nuzhimeh only likes him for his money and goods. True love is hard to find in Tamriel.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntress Kahlysta
    ``I have no reason to hate or love, i am only emptiness. I must escape the nothingness that calls me and soothe the shivers of my soul. I must go. I will come back, I do not abandon.```(extract of her background)

Screenshot_20170510_002117.png
    Screenshot_20170509_233848.png
    Screenshot_20170510_002352_cr.jpg
    Screenshot_20170510_005443.png
    Screenshot_20170509_235752.png
    Screenshot_20170510_011940.png
    Edited by Lauranae on May 10, 2017 10:16AM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • MagnusBlackmane
    MagnusBlackmane
    ✭✭✭
    So, this is Dracart. This one is now on his grand journey beyond the Dominion...

RxXIuMi.jpg
    "You're trying too hard... do it at 80%, never 100%. Relax." - My sensei.
    --==--==--==--
    Server: EU PC
    Dracart - AD Khajiit, Currently Stamina Nightblade
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On tour ;) (Irfind)

y11dYK3.jpg
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My diva, Lady Menewen. Don't let the name or fan fool you..........she will slit your throat in a heartbeat! ;)

xbfgpf.png
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a question that sort of applied to me so I thought I'd give it a whirl:
    may I have a personal question on you :)?

no pun or anything like that intended, but how are you able to manage to play 11 characters :)? do you have no social life/no girl friend?

I am curious, as I go to work, have wife (no kids), but am barely able to play 2 characters and even that only casually (few times a week) :)

Which garnered the reply:
    Mauin wrote: »
    Eh, I don't really play most of my characters that much. It just depends on who I'm in the mood for or what I feel like doing. More often that not lately, I don't feel like playing at all.

I am running two accounts right now. One has 9 characters, the other has 10. (and my sweetie is currently also running two accounts, but considering rerolling and consolidating onto one account).

Aside from those characters, I have kept notes on ones that I have rolled up, played for a while and deleted. An orsimer older brother; a redguard that I just couldn't resonate with (trouble with some of her backstory). And a few that exist (so far) only in my head and may or may not ever come into the game.

I play most days. After work, maybe 30-40 min to "wind down", and on weekends usually 4-5 hours a day at least. On any given weekend I'll concentrate on one or two characters (depending on what undaunted daily there is, or if one of us is in the mood to explore IC or somewhere in particular).

I do not have a single horse or a single characters bank space maxed out. I'm mostly broke, am in trade guilds, but usually sell what I find for cheap.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hanging out with The Celestial Warrior on a lazy afternoon in Craglorn.

craglorn-rev-and-the-celestial-warrior-e1495030860805.png
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    SuperSaiyunSorc!!

5d0e019d-cd5e-4b50-8a79-7ed82c9dbb42.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=sac5YXXSIa30Q%2FG0Jyj4iE0EHXgMyXrsyE%2Be7NqMbMo%3D

Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • Lady_Tessa
    Lady_Tessa
    ✭✭
    whuj05vaycc0.png
    e4s1w95sgrhd.png
    kcq3cum2lwdd.png
    I like this one the most:
    vyzy7b47wmi1.png
    Edited by Lady_Tessa on May 22, 2017 12:59PM
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    May I present to you my new Argonian Warden, who goes by the name Wonderful Lizard of Oz.

6PzrKxp.jpg

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Gaby, bosmer stamina warden. :smile:
    She's currently level 32 but the picture are from just after skipping the tutorial.

p9zLai8.jpg
    Edited by Nervani on May 26, 2017 7:15PM
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since 12 has become 14, I went through and took different screenshots of the characters on my main account. One was abandoned and three are new.
    1. Sharzee'Rai, Argonian magicka Templar. Crouching in Humblemud.
    2LRZE7M.png

2. Rosheda of the Red Asp, Redguard stamina Dragonknight. Standing around on Vvardenfell.
    2nTnZYF.png

3. Verona Nerethys, Dunmer magicka Sorcerer. Fanning herself while visiting Vivec City.
    JV44nV7.png

4. Morytha Teledros, Dunmer magicka Nightblade. Standing around bored in Humblemud.
    75S7LF1.png

5. Heart-Of-Bright-Flame, a freshly mortal Argonian Dragonknight tank. Standing around looking grumpy in Humblemud.
    WWpHLvk.png

6. Illaria Quintus, Imperial stamina Nightblade. Crouching on a cliff just outside of the Anvil castle.
    D2TXSnk.png

7. Gathilien, Bosmer stamina Sorcerer. Having a drink in Humblemud.
    s3ZrJZ9.png

8. Nyralor Fenris, Dunmer magicka Nightblade. Looking especially upset while visiting Gnisis.
    uU9boiI.png

9. Siphons-Shadows, Argonian Nightblade tank. Standing around in Humblemud wondering what he's supposed to do with his life now.
    Gil473i.png

10. Describes-The-Taste, Argonian magicka Sorcerer. Drinking, as usual, in Shadowfen. What else is there to do?
    pt80nPJ.png

11. Ulag gra-Khash, the mad stamina Templar Orc. Standing proudly in front of one of her Jester Trees.
    SOILpjn.png

12. Vetherin Tree-Shade, Bosmer stamina Warden. Often just called Tree-Shade. Leaning against a tree in Shadowfen.
    cvIGdxD.png

13. Morvina Vadryon, Dunmer magicka Warden. An eccentric mage amusing herself outside of Sadrith Mora.
    UKZFe2e.png

14. Dances-With-Falling-Snow, an Argonian Warden tank. A pale Argonian often seen enjoying the snow outside of Windhelm.
    naKVRob.png
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draevan, the EP Imperial Templar I've had since Early Access in 2014...

nXEV4xi.png?1

Mi61F7I.png

And a few more, but I'll put those in a spoiler section so it doesn't take up too much room on the thread.
    BpxQCCH.png?2
    gYntUZW.png?2
    M0Fytn2.png?2
    yw2cCVc.png?1
    [/quote]
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 29, 2017 1:55AM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    My Dunmer; an acolyte of Sotha Sil. So I just had to pose her around the shrines!

DA9SI5zWsAEfgPt.jpgDA9SI5GWsAEe9e3.jpg
    DA9SI5uXcAAlNWu.jpg
    DA9SI5dWAAAaJlZ.jpg

And these caps have spoilers for the Morrowind main quest;
    DA9RrhoWsAEgzUs.jpg
    DA9SmsHWAAIzOB2.jpg
    DA9RrSBW0AEdCK6.jpg
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draevan, the EP Imperial Templar I've had since Early Access in 2014...
    nXEV4xi.png?1

@Lord_Draevan Omg I laughed my ass off when I saw this, I think we have characters that are long lost brothers. I also have an Imperial Templar that Ive had since early 2014, when this ss was taken...
    May I introduce, Haan Zolo

haan.png
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since 12 has become 14, I went through and took different screenshots of the characters on my main account. One was abandoned and three are new.
    2LRZE7M.png

2. Rosheda of the Red Asp, Redguard stamina Dragonknight. Standing around on Vvardenfell.
    2nTnZYF.png

3. Verona Nerethys, Dunmer magicka Sorcerer. Fanning herself while visiting Vivec City.
    JV44nV7.png

4. Morytha Teledros, Dunmer magicka Nightblade. Standing around bored in Humblemud.
    75S7LF1.png

5. Heart-Of-Bright-Flame, a freshly mortal Argonian Dragonknight tank. Standing around looking grumpy in Humblemud.
    WWpHLvk.png

6. Illaria Quintus, Imperial stamina Nightblade. Crouching on a cliff just outside of the Anvil castle.
    D2TXSnk.png

s3ZrJZ9.png

8. Nyralor Fenris, Dunmer magicka Nightblade. Looking especially upset while visiting Gnisis.
    uU9boiI.png

9. Siphons-Shadows, Argonian Nightblade tank. Standing around in Humblemud wondering what he's supposed to do with his life now.
    Gil473i.png

10. Describes-The-Taste, Argonian magicka Sorcerer. Drinking, as usual, in Shadowfen. What else is there to do?
    pt80nPJ.png

11. Ulag gra-Khash, the mad stamina Templar Orc. Standing proudly in front of one of her Jester Trees.
    SOILpjn.png

12. Vetherin Tree-Shade, Bosmer stamina Warden. Often just called Tree-Shade. Leaning against a tree in Shadowfen.
    cvIGdxD.png

13. Morvina Vadryon, Dunmer magicka Warden. An eccentric mage amusing herself outside of Sadrith Mora.
    UKZFe2e.png

14. Dances-With-Falling-Snow, an Argonian Warden tank. A pale Argonian often seen enjoying the snow outside of Windhelm.
    naKVRob.png
    2LRZE7M.png

2nTnZYF.png

JV44nV7.png

75S7LF1.png

WWpHLvk.png

D2TXSnk.png

s3ZrJZ9.png

uU9boiI.png

Gil473i.png

pt80nPJ.png

SOILpjn.png

cvIGdxD.png

UKZFe2e.png

naKVRob.png

oh, I think I was farming bosses in Vvardenfel with you yesterday at night :), with your toon Ulag gra-Khash

@Altemriel, with my khajiit Maoimii Da
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh, I think I was farming bosses in Vvardenfel with you yesterday at night :), with your toon Ulag gra-Khash

Nah. I play on the NA server, and Ulag is almost always parked at the Stormhold Wayshrine awaiting mount training. Besides, I was running vHRC and vAA on Nyralor last night for the Undaunted trophies/busts. I'd guess that somebody on EU has a character with the same name or a very similar appearance.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nah. I play on the NA server, and Ulag is almost always parked at the Stormhold Wayshrine awaiting mount training. Besides, I was running vHRC and vAA on Nyralor last night for the Undaunted trophies/busts. I'd guess that somebody on EU has a character with the same name or a very similar appearance.

hmm, then it was somebody else with a similar char name :)
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    My New High Elf Healer Zerendilx6ivykktrip2.png
    aw8o6rbfar93.png
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Turannos
    Turannos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Here is my main character :

Turannos Le Cygne Noir, Chevalier solitaire

The black Swan Turannos, Solitary Knight.

lRtIzaU.png
    bjEhVY6.png
    Ey6jg9T.png
    F4Edex1.png
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is another picture of my new High Elf healer Zerendil as a Vampire
    xelgly9hpcdp.png
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently got a new computer that actually lets me play above minimum-potato graphics. Time to celebrate by posting pictures of my ridiculously large stable of roleplay characters!

Nephikah, my main, in the DB Sanctuary
    Nephikah.png

The rest are in the following Spoiler tag, so I don't completely blow up the thread:
    Swum-Many-Waters, wizened old wizard lizard
    Swum-Many-Waters.png

Silh'ki loves nothing more than fishing.
    Silhki.png

Peregrine Huntress is just your standard Bosmer archer secret werewolf.
    Peregrine.png

Lorenyawe is at home in any Mages Guild library.
    Loranyawe.png

Lorelai Magpie may be young, but all the better to sneak off with all the shinies.
    Lorelai.png

Rasheda, named "Burning Heart" after her fiery eyes and equally fiery spirit.
    Rasheda.png

Hex-Eye Azabi uses illusion magic to hide her true nature as an undead witch...
    Azabi1.png
    ...but sometimes it slips through.
    Azabi2.png

Yngva Stormhammer, reformed bandit who takes the second chance Razum-dar gave her very seriously
    Yngva.png

Madam Argentia, back in Morrowind for the first time since she was turned over a century ago
    Argentia.png

Mazie gra-Bolga, my baby character, surveying the strange land of Vvardenfell
    Mazie.png

(You have no idea how long I've wanted to post in this thread, but never had the graphics for it)
    Edited by BlackSparrow on June 4, 2017 6:59AM
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turannos wrote: »
    Hello, Here is my main character :

Turannos Le Cygne Noir, Chevalier solitaire

The black Swan Turannos, Solitary Knight.

lRtIzaU.png
    bjEhVY6.png
    Ey6jg9T.png
    F4Edex1.png

what motifs are those armors that you have on? it looks awesome