The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rare drops, drop locations and drop rates

• ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah B) After dozens of fans, several blue and purple hand mirrors and plans and also 3 times the plan for the Alinor Pew, today was the day. I did it! Looted 8 nobles and only 1 priest (from which the plan for the Pew drops) per farm round, so you may guess how rare those mirrors are ^^ Endless hours and almost 300k of laundring (did only sell blue and destroyed green item drops, so i could steal and laundre for longer a day) but it was definitelly worth it! So happy rn, i will see if im going for the other 2 mirrors too :)
    tm2odwugko8s.png
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on June 5, 2023 8:58PM
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠶⠶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠛⠉⠛⢿⡿⠿⠶⠶⢤⣤⣠⣠⡤⠤⠶⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡞⣿⠛⢻⣍⣿⣯⡿⢿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⠾⣿⣿⡷⠿⠛⠙⢹⣏⣉⣉⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⢿⡟⠛⠛⡆⠀⠀"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰, ⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠻⣫⣾⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣘⣛⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠘⠀⡇⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰,⠀⠀ ⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⡴⠛⣧⡾⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣶⣚⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⣴⣧⠴⠶⢿⡇⠀⠀𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱⠀⠀ ⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⣿⢻⣾⠏⠀⠀ ⣀⣠⣾⠿⠷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰."⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢹⡄⠀⠸⡛⠓⢿⣙⡟⠁⠀⢤⣄⣴⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠺⡇⠀⠀⣯⣽⣾⣿⣵⣖⡒⠚⠋⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⡇⠀⠈⣇⢸⡿⠋⣹⡇⣹⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣇⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⠓⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯ ⢀⣾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⢛⣿⠿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡄⠀⠀⣀⡴⠖⠛⢦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠉⠛⠻⣷⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣿⠷⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠐⣷⣀⠈⢧⡀⠉⠉⠓⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢹⡟⠛⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠳⣄⣼⣁⣀⣀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠁⡝⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣧⡴⠞⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⣀⣠⠾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    PC-EU
    in-game: @ElderOfTamriel
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",90)
    Clockwork Planetarium: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",47)
    Magetower with Biblioteque: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",43)
    Rare Furnishing Item Collector by heart
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Incidentally, there are ESO housing groups on Facebook (and probably other platforms) that keep lists of rare furnishings and their drop locations. If you are interested in such things, I would recommend looking into some. I know I personally have learned a lot from them, and they have a lot of housing tours, displays, and pictorials as well.

I have looked, but no such groups are coming up for me on Facebook. Would you be able to DM me a few names, or comment them on this thread? I'd love to look more into them

I am curious about this too. I'd like to see lists of the rarest furnishing plans and their drop locations, more out of curiosity or gold value though, not super big on housing myself.
    Edited by Rkindaleft on June 6, 2023 7:12AM
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.

Tic Tacs Tormentor | Immortal Beemer | Gryphon Fart | Codslayer | Yawnbringer | Drainsbreaker
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah B) After dozens of fans, several blue and purple hand mirrors and plans and also 3 times the plan for the Alinor Pew, today was the day. I did it! Looted 8 nobles and only 1 priest (from which the plan for the Pew drops) per farm round, so you may guess how rare those mirrors are ^^ Endless hours and almost 300k of laundring (did only sell blue and destroyed green item drops, so i could steal and laundre for longer a day) but it was definitelly worth it! So happy rn, i will see if im going for the other 2 mirrors too :)
    tm2odwugko8s.png

Thanks for confirming that they do exist!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hell yeah
    B) After dozens of fans, several blue and purple hand mirrors and plans and also 3 times the plan for the Alinor Pew, today was the day. I did it! Looted 8 nobles and only 1 priest (from which the plan for the Pew drops) per farm round, so you may guess how rare those mirrors are ^^ Endless hours and almost 300k of laundring (did only sell blue and destroyed green item drops, so i could steal and laundre for longer a day) but it was definitelly worth it! So happy rn, i will see if im going for the other 2 mirrors too :)
    tm2odwugko8s.png

That's awesome. I'm currently grinding Bonesnap Ruins trying to get my last Ayleid furnishing plan and then I may have to spend a bit of time murdering nobles in Alinor!

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »

That's awesome. I'm currently grinding Bonesnap Ruins trying to get my last Ayleid furnishing plan and then I may have to spend a bit of time murdering nobles in Alinor!

Wow, the drop rates of those might be even worse than for the mirrors! You found the other 2 purple Ayleid plans yourself?

And yeah, indeed haha :P Took me like 17-20 hours straight pickpocketing. Also doesnt seems to matter whether you pickpocket, stab or normally kill the NPCs. i tend to chain the nobles, which i couldnt stab without beeing seen, to a dark edge where im save and murder them just with my weapons for fast respawn. gives me like only around 160 bounty instead of something 550.

Happy farming, ill probably try to get the other 2 mirrors aswell. Have the noble mirror as a dupe now, since i was able to buy it very cheap in a guild trader. Think ill try to sell it, should bring some decent amount of gold, since there is no listing on TTC atm and it was only sold twice since almost a year ;)
    PC-EU
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting: /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel",90)
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wow, the drop rates of those might be even worse than for the mirrors! You found the other 2 purple Ayleid plans yourself?

And yeah, indeed haha :P Took me like 17-20 hours straight pickpocketing. Also doesnt seems to matter whether you pickpocket, stab or normally kill the NPCs. i tend to chain the nobles, which i couldnt stab without beeing seen, to a dark edge where im save and murder them just with my weapons for fast respawn. gives me like only around 160 bounty instead of something 550.

Happy farming, ill probably try to get the other 2 mirrors aswell. Have the noble mirror as a dupe now, since i was able to buy it very cheap in a guild trader. Think ill try to sell it, should bring some decent amount of gold, since there is no listing on TTC atm and it was only sold twice since almost a year ;)

I have never personally pulled a purple Ayleid furnishing plan. I bought the brazier and one of the bookshelves for under 2m each, but haven't been able to find the one I'm missing for under 3m, with the highest being listed at 18m, which is a bit silly. I saw the video of the dude pulling back to back Ayleid purples and then heard that he pulled a third a few days later and figured that I'd give it another go. 10+ hours in and no dice. Either ZOS really doesn't want us to have these plans or someone in charge of drops rates doesn't understand decimals.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never personally pulled a purple Ayleid furnishing plan. I bought the brazier and one of the bookshelves for under 2m each, but haven't been able to find the one I'm missing for under 3m, with the highest being listed at 18m, which is a bit silly. I saw the video of the dude pulling back to back Ayleid purples and then heard that he pulled a third a few days later and figured that I'd give it another go. 10+ hours in and no dice. Either ZOS really doesn't want us to have these plans or someone in charge of drops rates doesn't understand decimals.

Took me several months of farming at least one hour a day to get a purple to drop. I got about 10 Ayleid blues in that time period as well. I have heard of someone going to the Ayleid delve in Stormhaven to do Bogrul's daily, and having a bookcase praxis drop quite unexpectedly from the group of daedra around the altar on the bottom floor. So I farmed that place for a month or two, since it is one of the rare places where you can farm for Ayleid prints and the Daedric Fence plan at the same time. But no luck.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Took me several months of farming at least one hour a day to get a purple to drop. I got about 10 Ayleid blues in that time period as well. I have heard of someone going to the Ayleid delve in Stormhaven to do Bogrul's daily, and having a bookcase praxis drop quite unexpectedly from the group of daedra around the altar on the bottom floor. So I farmed that place for a month or two, since it is one of the rare places where you can farm for Ayleid prints and the Daedric Fence plan at the same time. But no luck.

I had the same thought, but after dozens of hours never had any success in that delve. Not even so much as a blue Ayleid plan or any of the non-fence Daedric plans, so I switched back to Bonesnap Ruins. Been pretty unsuccessful all around, which always feels like a big waste of time. I had decided to just buy the Daedric Fence plan but after searching for weeks and coming up empty on traders, I gave up on that too. Not a fan of ZOS for their decisions on what should or should not be "rare" in this game. I don't think that we should have everything just handed to us, but we also shouldn't have to farm for hundreds of hours for a chance at getting a desired item.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that we should have everything just handed to us, but we also shouldn't have to farm for hundreds of hours for a chance at getting a desired item.

I may be in the minority, but I personally like the concept of ultra rare (and resultingly ultra valuable) items being in the game. It could be my background as a sports card collector, or maybe it's just the huge amounts of gold I've earned over the years selling the unicorns that others don't have the time or inclination to farm for themselves.
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that we should have everything just handed to us, but we also shouldn't have to farm for hundreds of hours for a chance at getting a desired item.

I may be in the minority, but I personally like the concept of ultra rare (and resultingly ultra valuable) items being in the game. It could be my background as a sports card collector, or maybe it's just the huge amounts of gold I've earned over the years selling the unicorns that others don't have the time or inclination to farm for themselves.

Some years ago I once told a friend (sadly i forgot his name, done even know if he still plays) about the Morrowind Banner, i forgot the reason why i did so. Like one or 2 days later he came back to me and said he accidentaly dropped the banner while getting the skill point out of Forgotten wastes on an alt. I believe he sold it for somewhat 30M back then. Or did he traded it for the Eerie Violet Bantam Guar Code? I cant tell anymore. The rng God was very benevolent with him that day ^^
    PC-EU
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've had both the time and inclination to farm for quite a few "rare" items in ESO, but still don't think that any item in the game justifies hundreds of hours of mindless grinding. The Daedric Fence has to be an error. Why would a blue plan drop at a millionth of the rate of any of the other Daedric plans?

• ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    btw, does anyone knows what happened with items to plans that got removed from the game? Are the ones which learned it still able to craft it and are crafted items still in the game?
    for example: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Redguard_Lamp,_Oil
    PC-EU
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Any update/information for the table banners yet?
    PC-EU
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    i found out that the screenshot provided by spartaxoxo most likely is out of the Razum-Dars Journal from the Summerset Collectors Edition. Before i buy them all: Does anyone knows if such a drop list also exists in other Collectors Edition books? Does anyone have the Summerset or another one and would provide screenshots of that/those lists? :) Would already help a lot if anyone could confirm the existence of those drop lists in other collectors books so i can try to get one of those on ebay.

I believe the book you are looking for is called "The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset: Official Collector's Edition Guide." And if I recall correctly, during the Summerset PTS the new furnishings all had "High Elf" in the title, but partway through they changed everything to "Alinor" to avoid the new items being confused with old world High Elf furnishings. The hard copy books and reference guides had already been printed, so they were not changed and re-released. Also, some of those items listed in that photo have never been found, and likely didn't make it to release as printed.

Incidentally, there are ESO housing groups on Facebook (and probably other platforms) that keep lists of rare furnishings and their drop locations. If you are interested in such things, I would recommend looking into some. I know I personally have learned a lot from them, and they have a lot of housing tours, displays, and pictorials as well.

Hmm, very strange. Whats the point in listening those items as a drop in a collectors edition book and then they are not available? I found the items on Eso Hub tho.
    gobjp9vi5vvn.png

Also i havent found any Clothier Artisans on Summersend so far and ive looked through all the 3 cities on it. Found a blacksmither but no Clothier. Probably thats why no one ever found it? Very sad tho its like that :( Or did Clothier got patched out and were replaced by just normal Artisans? Can anyone from ZOS/Bethesda make a statement to this topic/especially these items in the book? @ZOS_Hadeostry ? Also i would love to have a look into those groups, you may link them here @Jaraal ?

You can buy those runners from the Housing Editor purchase tab, but they are not listed on TTC, so none have ever been sold. That means that they either don't drop, or are the rarest item in the game, if none have been sold in all the years since Summerset dropped.

Also, there are Artisans in Summerset, and they do drop furnishing plans.

One of the Alinor Table Runners (Alinor Table Runner, Cloth of Silver) was sold some months ago on PC-NA so i can confirm now they do drop. Im not sure if this post made them patch those table runners in, if they havent made it to the game for whatever reason or if this is just a weird coincidence that the banner was sold just some weeks after i created this post.
    PC-EU