The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Help needed for tomorrow's event

nebula3832
nebula3832
✭✭✭
Hi everyone so today I went into cyrodiil and imperial city for first time to see if I can participate in tomorrow event ...omg did cyrodiil first was ok as did some main intro quest to learn then 5 daily quest markers appeared....is that the dailies I will need to do for tickets?
Then the worst imperial city main quest sent me to some arena....I died so much I gave up and still have quest incomplete 😭😭 any advice on someone who has never done pvp and wants event tickets would appreciate any advice please ❤

Best Answers

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For Cyrodiil yes you could choose those (of those maybe do the scouting one if you dont want to try killing players) or you could go to one of the towns (Bruma, Cropsford, Vlasterus) and grab one of the NPC daily quests that dont involve killing other players.

Imperial City I would look at the map and see if a zone is in your faction colour and try and do the quest there. Hopefully there are lots of friendlies nearby!

If you are killed try not to take it personally, just try again :) I don't PVP, I just work on the assumption I will get killed and go with it
    Soupy twist
    Answer ✓
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy Peasy this way.

IC DAILY>>>Queue up for the NON-CP IC.

The easiest daily quest is this one. Find the ladder going into the Arboretum. The quest giver is right there.

Quoted from ArzYelBuilds.com "In Historical Accuracy, Loncano in the Arboretum District will ask you to kill five Daedroth or Flame Atronachs and collect documents from Dremora enemies nearby."

Basically all you have to do is just jump off the ledge the you can see almost all the mobs you need to kill nearby and they are easy to kill.

Once you kill them and need to return to base just queue up for Cyrodill the NON-CP campaign for which you will not have to wait in a queue. There are still gankers there so if you die just release and go back down to the home base and zone back into the arboretum. Once there then Queue up again for the non-cp IC and turn your quest in.

CYRODILL>>Queue for the NON-CP campaign, there are far less people there. Depending on your faction go to one of the nearest spots that have dailies on this LINK>>>

https://arzyelbuilds.com/cyrodiil-daily-quests-guide-elder-scrolls-online/

I recommend going to CHORROL or CHEYDINHAL if your in one of the northern factions. Do one of the dailies and complete it and then turn it in. Then accept another and finish it but don't turn it in. Save it for turning in the next day.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on May 12, 2023 12:47PM
    Answer ✓
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Owesome thank you for your advice ❤
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah' it's the dallies you need to do for the event tickets.

The main quest story for IC is pretty good if you can avoid the PvP.

Chorrol and Weynon Priory and Cheydinhal also have quests and since they require traveling in via horse they sometimes have less PvPers.

Here's a good guide for the event if you want more information:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/633232/whitestrakes-mayhem-101-may-2023
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a link to my latest PvP guide: https://darkelves.com/mayhem/
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you know the quests and where to go you'll find the dailies for IC and Cyrodiil are actually some of the fastest of any event. But of course a player can stop you in your tracks at any point along the way.

I know a lot of people will give you advice about how to build or how to counter attacks or whatnot but the honest thing is that you don't stand a chance against an experienced pvper. We don't think about what we are going to do. It's just muscle memory at this point and we can instantly tell if the person we are fighting has any experience based on how they react. If you've never set foot in pvp then you simply won't have the automatic reactions needed to face threats head on while keeping a cool head.

But there are ways around it. The easiest is to just pick a quiet time and use some stealth. Nightblades are pretty easy to get around with. Just have lots of sustain for perma cloaking and lots of speed for moving around quickly. If someone does show up just have patience. If they get you that's fine. It's part of the game and there's no reason to get upset. Think of it as an interesting and dynamic challenge. Usually if you just wait a while they will get bored and move somewhere else. If you keep coming back to the same place in the same way they will easily find you. So just be a bit clever about it and eventually you'll get the quest done. Good luck!
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    For IC Don't do the main quest, go up each ladder and get the quest from the safe zone, those are the ones you want to do
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Useful tips, all. I also haven't done PvP before, but I'm considering entering it this weekend. Let's hope I don't completely stuff it up.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Useful tips, all. I also haven't done PvP before, but I'm considering entering it this weekend. Let's hope I don't completely stuff it up.
    Don't consider it, just do it! Take a vacation from your daily grinds in the game and just jump in the deep end and and help defend or take some keeps! It's a lot of fun! You'll die a lot but that's okay, no one is keeping score except you. You can always help out with healing and sieging if you find the front line a bit too crazy. There are lots of ways to help and to have a great time doing it! Hope to see you out there having fun :)
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    What a wonderful community here once again thank you to everyone here with advice very much appreciated.
    Update followed some of the advice here and got my tickets yay did scouting daily in cyrodiil super easy and did the ladder daily in imperial city died few times but managed to complete.
    Still have the imperial city quest uncomplete kill all in arena....how does anyone get through this?
    Also noticed that my armor was not working the same as in pve plaguebreak/leeching oakensoul so not sure if im wearing correct armor for pvp
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    nebula3832 wrote: »
    What a wonderful community here once again thank you to everyone here with advice very much appreciated.
    Update followed some of the advice here and got my tickets yay did scouting daily in cyrodiil super easy and did the ladder daily in imperial city died few times but managed to complete.
    Still have the imperial city quest uncomplete kill all in arena....how does anyone get through this?
    Also noticed that my armor was not working the same as in pve plaguebreak/leeching oakensoul so not sure if im wearing correct armor for pvp
    Check the description of the campaign you enter. Some will say 'No-proc' which means certain sets don't work there. Don't ask which sets don't work. Zos won't tell you and the community has been required to keep account of it themselves. There have been many many posts about this problem but as usualy ZoS decided to take the absolutely shortest path to solve the problem which in this was was to do absolutely nothing at all.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    I did select no proc thank you janni will try no proc today 🙂
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Janni wrote: »
    Don't consider it, just do it! Take a vacation from your daily grinds in the game and just jump in the deep end and and help defend or take some keeps! It's a lot of fun! You'll die a lot but that's okay, no one is keeping score except you. You can always help out with healing and sieging if you find the front line a bit too crazy. There are lots of ways to help and to have a great time doing it! Hope to see you out there having fun :)
    First foray into Cyrodiil done! :)
    I did the initial event quest, then 4 town quests, picked up 3 skyshards, and ended up with 5 event reward boxes. Oh, and managed to avoid getting ganked. I was also very happy to hear about the double resource node drops.

Thanks for the tips, everyone.
    Edited by vsrs_au on May 12, 2023 9:48AM
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easy Peasy this way.

The easiest daily quest is this one. Find the ladder going into the Arboretum. The quest giver is right there.

Quoted from ArzYelBuilds.com "In Historical Accuracy, Loncano in the Arboretum District will ask you to kill five Daedroth or Flame Atronachs and collect documents from Dremora enemies nearby."

Basically all you have to do is just jump off the ledge the you can see almost all the mobs you need to kill nearby and they are easy to kill.

Once you kill them and need to return to base just queue up for Cyrodill the NON-CP campaign for which you will not have to wait in a queue. There are still gankers there so if you die just release and go back down to the home base and zone back into the arboretum. Once there then Queue up again for the non-cp IC and turn your quest in.
    I just entered the sewers for the first time today, in irrigation tunnels (I'm AD). Can I get to the Arboretum without any PvP, or are the irrigation tunnels a PvP zone? I'm completely clueless here, sorry.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easy Peasy this way.

I just entered the sewers for the first time today, in irrigation tunnels (I'm AD). Can I get to the Arboretum without any PvP, or are the irrigation tunnels a PvP zone? I'm completely clueless here, sorry.

The sewers are indeed pvp-enabled. The areas closest to your alliance base may be safer since there are more likely to be friendly players around, but some experienced pvpers like to camp those areas to gank unsuspecting people heading to or from the base.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Easy Peasy this way.

The sewers are indeed pvp-enabled. The areas closest to your alliance base may be safer since there are more likely to be friendly players around, but some experienced pvpers like to camp those areas to gank unsuspecting people heading to or from the base.
    Thanks for the information. I'll skip the IC daily quest then.
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    Easy Peasy this way.

inside your base is a room with a bunch of rope ladders, each one takes you to a different topside district. when you load in, you'll be invulnerable (blue glow on your toon) but only near loadin site. there will be an npc with a daily there which will give you your event tickets. after the daily is done you can queue for a quiet cyrodiil campaign to leave, and queue back in to IC for turnin.