The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is the class of your main pvp character and are they a vampire?

• taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden Non-Vampire
    As of the past 3 months:
    * Stamarc, not Vampire
    * Stamplar, not Vampire

I've really enjoyed the unique skirmishing playstyle with the class kit of Arcanist.

I've wanted to go back to Templar for a while, but not until after Living Dark was nerfed (used to scale with offensive stats, was faceroll). Recent changes to Templar seem to have helped, e.g. adding Major Protection to Toppling Charge.

Refuse to play Vampire, and Undeath is very imbalanced, and I don't want to win because of an up-to-30% mitigation passive.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer Non-Vampire
    Most of my characters have never been vampires, including those I’ve done the most PvP with, with the most overall done with my magicka sorcerer. The only class I might try PvP sometime as a vampire is nightblade, because of the synergy with stealth, but only if the Grim Focus permaglow is fixed. Maybe I’ve done battlegrounds or some grouped PvP with my vampire necro assassin to level the skill lines, but I created him for PvE shenanigans so I think that hardly counts.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer Vampire
    The majority of the classes are dependent on Undeath to be viable and reach B/C tier.

Nothing helps Necromancer except hiding in a group. Makes sense it is not on the list.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden Non-Vampire
    Stamarc, not a vampire.
    Stamplar, not a vampire.

My long-time main was a Stamden, also not a vampire.

Undeath is horribly imbalancing.
    Edited by taugrim on November 10, 2023 1:19AM
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)