Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX FURNISHING LOVERS, HELP!??!.....

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
LOOKING FOR on xbox :
-Pattern: Redguard mat, meditation
-Praxis: Redguard bowl, gilded
-Diagram: Redguard, cannister gilded
-Blueprint: Ritual fetish, hircine (blue)

all are purple except one. please if anyone has one they are willing to sell let me know!! tyvm GT Passionkiiiz
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 8, 2023 10:13AM

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    anyone have any of these?

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Amethyst_Unearthed , have you found any of these yet and are you on EU or NA?
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOOKING FOR on xbox :
    -Pattern: Redguard mat, meditation
    -Praxis: Redguard bowl, gilded
    -Diagram: Redguard, cannister gilded
    -Blueprint: Ritual fetish, hircine (blue)

all are purple except one. please if anyone has one they are willing to sell let me know!! tyvm GT Passionkiiiz

I've been collecting furnishing plans since the day they were released and to date have never seen the Praxis: Redguard bowl, gilded and I just found the Pattern: Redguard mat, meditation for the first time about a month ago. I do not believe that the Diagram: Redguard, cannister gilded can be obtained via Writ Vouchers, and can only be found from looting containers. I had a lot of success from looting containers in Alik'r Desert for Redguard furnishings. The Blueprint: Ritual fetish, hircine drops rarely from Bosses in Moon Hunter Keep and March of Sacrifices. I personally got mine to drop in MoS after a boatload of runs.

Are you on NA? If so, I can keep an eye out for these plans for you as I spend plenty of time perusing traders.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    Kitziboo wrote: »
    Hi @Amethyst_Unearthed , have you found any of these yet and are you on EU or NA?

Yes i am in NA i am helping someone fine her LAST 4-5 patterns needed of all of them <3 these are the last one that allude her :) and NO as far as i know ATM none of the above have been found

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    I did my regular loop of traders this week for EU and NA and searched for the Redguard ones with no luck. I will keep watching for you too =^.^=
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    anyone have ANY IDEA where to get these? on Xbox

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been keeping an eye out as I do my daily trader searches, but no dice thus far. The only one that is even remotely feasible to farm is the Ritual Fetish. The Redguard plan loot pool is just too deep and these plans are some of the rarest so it might takes weeks/months to farm up just one of them. Daily trader searches are unfortunately the best bet.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭

The Redguard plans in this list were added with Morrowind, and they're rare because they drop in "chapter" zones. I got the Redguard Cannister, Gilded plan from an urn in the Elsweyr crafting area a long time ago.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »

The Redguard plans in this list were added with Morrowind, and they're rare because they drop in "chapter" zones. I got the Redguard Cannister, Gilded plan from an urn in the Elsweyr crafting area a long time ago.

This is interesting information. Would those Redguard plans be more prevalent in ANY DLC chapter after Morrowind?

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick follow up based on another thread that I found also mentioning these plans. SOURCE

You can find a list HERE of all of the purple plans that you can get from Rolis via the Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Documents
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    @Amethyst_Unearthed , I have been receiving furnishing plans which I didn’t know existed from farming the urns in Necrom. Hopefully this will be a good source for those elusive recipes, which I am still checking for on NA =^.^=