The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

36 Plans missing, am I looking in the right places?

bazanar
bazanar
Hi

According to MRL i have 36 plans more to learn. but there are some that I´m not sure if they drop from an envelope or are achievement/quest related.
Green
[Design: Melon, Wax]
[Blueprint: Common Campfire, Outdoor] I read this one is non existant.
and 3 from murkmire

Blue
[Blueprint: Witches Brazier, Primitive Log] ????

Purlple
[Blueprint: Witches Totem, Antler Charms] ????

I bought around 200 envelopes from rolis and 150 from morrowind and nothing. I read in another post this one does not appear in the envelopes. is that right?

[Praxis: Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted]
[Diagram: Redguard Cannister, Gilded]
[Diagram: Redguard Censer, Hanging Bell]
[Diagram: Redguard Censer, Hanging Horn]
[Diagram: Redguard Spittoon, Gilded]
[Praxis: Redguard Bowl, Gilded]
[Pattern: Redguard Mat, Meditation]
[Pattern: Redguard Mat, Sunrise]

This ones im looking in Ayleid ruins.

[Praxis: Ayleid Bookcase, Cluttered]
[Praxis: Ayleid Bookshelf, Cluttered]
[Diagram: Ayleid Brazier, Fiery]

This ones im doing Rhazak wheel and the public dungeon in Vvanderfell. So far i only got the first day a purple from dwarven and after that only blue ones.
[Praxis: Dwarven Table, Refined]
[Design: Dwarven Candlestick, Orrery]
[Formula: Dwarven Lamppost, Powered]
[Formula: Dwarven Lantern, Oil]
[Formula: Dwarven Sconce, Barred]
[Formula: Dwarven Sconce, Powered]
[Diagram: Dwarven Engine, Switch]
[Diagram: Dwarven Engine, Turbine]
[Diagram: Dwarven Pew, Refined]
[Diagram: Dwarven Pipeline, Full Column]
[Diagram: Dwarven Boiler, Central]
[Diagram: Dwarven Chandelier, Barred]
[Diagram: Dwarven Chandelier, Braced]
[Diagram: Dwarven Engine, Fan]
[Praxis: Dwarven Altar, Stairs]
[Praxis: Dwarven Bookcase, Full]
[Praxis: Dwarven Platform, Steps]
[Praxis: Dwarven Table, Assembly]

any hint and tips will be really apreciated.
Edited by bazanar on May 26, 2020 2:18PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two Witches ones are not in the game.

The Common Campfire Outdoor is believed to not be in the game. However, there is 1 person, and only 1, who has "learned" the plan according to ESO-database.

I'm not 100% sure of where the others drop, but I know they all exist, because I do know all of them... some of them were expensive and rare though.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bazanar collecting furniture plans can be frustrating at times.

[Design: Melon, Wax] this is a Murkmire Green, it does NOT come from the Mukrmire Envelope and must be farmed/bought. My strategy was to steal in the crafting hall on several characters or take one on a loop of Lilmoth and Bright-Throat stealing. There isn't a great non-stealing place to farm in Murkmire. Funny thing is that Murkmire Green plan are worth SO much more than the blue/purple because of this.

You mention 3 more Murkmire greens - same thing as above.

[Blueprint: Common Campfire, Outdoor] - in the files but no source aka unobtainable

[Blueprint: Witches Brazier, Primitive Log] - in files but no source aka unobtainable
    [Blueprint: Witches Totem, Antler Charms] - in files but no source aka unobtainable

[Praxis: Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted] ONLY comes from the reward boxes from the Elsweyr Prologue dailies (the ones you get up in the north part of Grahtwood near the gate to Elsweyr)

Are these also ones you haven't been able to get from the basic Envelopes? I had them all before the Envelopes were released, but they techinically should be in those but you might get them cheaper off of guild stores.

Ayleid and Dwarven - these are TERRIBLE to farm, you are better off farming gold and watching tamrieltradecentre.com for postings and paying for them. I wish we had "Ancient Empire" Envelopes. These are just really really really hard to get yourself as you seem to have found out. I bought the tall Ayleid bookcase/shelf for 5million just before Summerset because I was so damn frustrated farming for it. Then last witches fest I got super lucky and had the short bookcase/shelf drop while I was farming for plunder skulls. The vast majority of the Dwarven ones I bought from guild stores.

[Praxis: Ayleid Bookcase, Cluttered]
    [Praxis: Ayleid Bookshelf, Cluttered]
    [Diagram: Ayleid Brazier, Fiery]
    [Praxis: Dwarven Table, Refined]
    [Design: Dwarven Candlestick, Orrery]
    [Formula: Dwarven Lamppost, Powered]
    [Formula: Dwarven Lantern, Oil]
    [Formula: Dwarven Sconce, Barred]
    [Formula: Dwarven Sconce, Powered]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Engine, Switch]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Engine, Turbine]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Pew, Refined]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Pipeline, Full Column]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Boiler, Central]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Chandelier, Barred]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Chandelier, Braced]
    [Diagram: Dwarven Engine, Fan]
    [Praxis: Dwarven Altar, Stairs]
    [Praxis: Dwarven Bookcase, Full]
    [Praxis: Dwarven Platform, Steps]
    [Praxis: Dwarven Table, Assembly]

Best of luck obtaining these!

I am only missing 5 from the pre-Greymoor selection but haven't felt like paying for any of them lately.
    Ayleid Brazier, Fiery
    Dwarven Lantern, Oil
    Dwarven Pew, Refined
    Dwarven Sconce, Barred
    Khajjit Brazier, Enchanted
  • bazanar
    bazanar
    Thanks a lot for the explanation.

do you know in which envelope would this plans drop?

Are these also ones you haven't been able to get from the basic Envelopes? I had them all before the Envelopes were released, but they techinically should be in those but you might get them cheaper off of guild stores.

if they drop from an envelope i would prefer to use them. its always exciting to see what comes.

I saved like 7000 vouchers for the skyrim envelope. but a guildie told me that the envelope usually comes way later.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bazanar wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the explanation.

do you know in which envelope would this plans drop?

if they drop from an envelope i would prefer to use them. its always exciting to see what comes.

I saved like 7000 vouchers for the skyrim envelope. but a guildie told me that the envelope usually comes way later.

Those plans, and any other from the base game might be found in envelopes sold by Rolis - blue plans in Hlaalu Journeyman Furnisher's Document and purple ones from Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Document.

Here's a link to a list of all possible plans the purple ones might hold.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Correction:
    - "Redguard Cannister, Gilded" - this doesn't drop from the envelopes. It was added along with the Morrowind plans. It drops from all the chapter zones (vvardenfell, Summerset, Elsweyr).
    Edited by Blacknight841 on May 28, 2020 7:29AM