Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Entered Imperial Pre-Release Code - Shows Place Holder Video & No Class option on Character creation

bacnbits
bacnbits
After entering my Imperial pre-release code and logging in, it takes me to a video that says Placeholder over it while showing the Cold Harbor developer video. Also, when I go to create my character, it has a question mark under class option. I haven't gone any further because I don't want to have a random class chosen for me. Any ideas? Please help!
  • Savoji
    Savoji
    Got exactly the same problem. With one difference - I've only pre-ordered normal edition.

The only thing showing on class selection is a field with a question mark. If you hover over it, a addition symbol shows for a millisecond in the upper left corner of that field.

Additionaly, the characters are shown naked, probably because a class can't be chosen. E.g. you can't show veteran-gear, the character just stays naked.

And, of course, this bug is accompanied with the no-zoom-bug. Therefore, I can't even see my creations.

But this doesn't even matter. Since I can't choose a class, I can't create a throw-away-character to fix the last bug. The question mark-symbol ain't an option to let the game decide your class. I'm basically stuck in character creation...
  • Stienbjorn
    @Savoji, are you on the European Mega Shard or the American Mega Shard? I ask because the American Megaserver is actually down at this time for an Emergency Patch.