I play on PS NA server. I have noticed a recurring problem in the GrayHost campaign for months if not years now regarding nightcapping. EP have been the most prominent faction doing this. I would like to clear up the fact that this is not due to Australians, New Zealanders, Asia or European/UK players or anyone else from a different country, these players are still the minority in PS NA. The majority of these players are from North America and the time nightcapping takes place is usually around 3 am (NY time) or 1 am (LA time). People are staying up all night then probably sleeping all day so they can be up again the next night to rinse and repeat taking over the entire cyrodiil map. This inevitably makes a ridiculous score lead of over 10,000 for the faction nightcapping meaning other factions never win any campaigns. It is making pvp an awful experience. I came up with a few ideas to stop nightcapping which are -
1. Remove score completely.
2. Remove leaderboards (however this takes the competitiveness out).
3. Have cooling down periods in Cyrodiil in off-peak times, ie: shut it down for 4 to 6 hours, may be an opportunity for ZOS to fix Cyrodiil zone bugs in these times.
4. Put a freeze on Score during off-peak times.
5. Put a freeze on AP gain during off-peak hours.
6. Minimize to only 1 bar population during off-peak times on all factions.
Please share any other new ideas to stop the nightcapping, I would really appreciate the feedback. Cyrodiil is meant for all alliances to enjoy not only one alliance. Many players are leaving as they predominantly only pvp most of the time. It is sad to see and it is not good for ESO that so many are leaving because of this. Nightcapping, boosting score, AP/scroll farming etc makes he game unfair and unbalanced. I am hoping ZOS will come up with a new and improved system for Cyrodiil.