The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove my 3 day early access please

teonimesic
I have already created a ticked for this: #140330-013215, 34 hours ago but since the issue remains im trying to post here to see if it speeds up...

I've bought a standart edition and redeemed its early access code, but later regret it and decided to buy the imperial version. So i refunded my first order and bought the imperial version. Problem is, i cannot enter the imperial code in my account, because it says I already own the game from the standart version. What I need is to remove my early access from my account, so that I may be able to redeem my imperial code. It should not be something hard to do, but i can't play it while it isn't done.
  • Bastos
    Bastos
    Soul Shriven
    if you got refunded of your first order why didn't you just made a new account ?
  • teonimesic
    @Bastos Because i wanted to retain my user id (which i use for pretty much every game) and beta pets. But yeah, if they don't do it by tomorrow im gonna end creating a new account...
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    kinda odd I did the same and when I went and entered the 5 day code it took it.
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • Elember
    Elember
    ✭✭✭
    Weird all I did was update my beta client and then logged in and started playing. I did not have to enter any code or anything....
  • teonimesic
    Well they finally fixed it and I can now play as imperial. Took 48 hours after submitting a ticket though