The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Week 2 of PTS, still not even a mention of Backlash's bugged state in PvP.

CameraBeardThePirate
CameraBeardThePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please give us some communication on this one @ZOS_Kevin. This isn't a request to buff Templar - it's a request to fix the fact that Battle Spirit is hitting Backlash twice. Not having a delayed burst ability in PvP feels really bad to play. Is this bug known about? It isn't mentioned in the known issues of the PTS and that is extremely worrying.
  • Cloudrest
    Cloudrest
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's either being hit twice by battle spirit, or the amount of damage required to stack it to 200% is absurdly high and impossible to reach. There's no other explanation as to why Backlash + morphs do pitiful damage in PvP.
    Formerly @Cloudrest, now @Nightwielder in-game on PC/NA. Cyrodiil PvPer; retired duelist and PvE Trifecta DPS.
    Empyrean Knight Gwynevere | ♔ Breton Templar | AR50 Grand Overlord II | 9400+ hours | Aldmeri Dominion
    Merethiel of Vaulinchyl |🗡Altmer Nightblade | AR50 Grand Overlord I | 3000+ hours | Aldmeri Dominion
    ♔ Immortal Redeemer | ♔ Tick-Tock Tormentor | ♔🗡 2x Gryphon Heart | ♔ Godslayer | 🗡 Dawnbringer | ♔ 7x Former Empress
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar clearly only needed survivability boosts, they just couldn't "stay in the thick of it"! Just jab harder! You've got 5% more jab damage now, problems solved!
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any update @ZOS_Kevin ?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • From_Siberia
    From_Siberia
    ✭✭✭
    I want to play the "play the way you want" mantra, @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror. And I want to play with Backlash. But I can't because this templar's skill are still broken in pvp. It makes me sad *tear* :'(

Ask your coders to fix templar, please. You have time to make things right. We've waited long enough after the last patch where you kill templar for no reason. Or do you want us to be sad for a long time?
    Edited by From_Siberia on April 28, 2023 12:25PM