The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Knowledge Eater Robe belt cannot be dyed

NemuriKyoshiro
NemuriKyoshiro
Soul Shriven
Which is disappointing, since this is a very good thematic style I'm sure many of us would love to use. But as it is now, the white-gray belt spoils the view, especially with darker dyes. Please do something about it.

Screenshots:
f77fa6if8ekf.jpg
eej4hhkkqhlk.jpg
Edited by NemuriKyoshiro on April 25, 2023 8:23AM
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH the white belt does look good on black robes but I can guess with different colors it can look really bad.
    Edited by Zastrix on April 25, 2023 8:56PM
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • NemuriKyoshiro
    NemuriKyoshiro
    Soul Shriven
    Zastrix wrote: »
    TBH the white belt does look good on black robes but I can guess with different colors it can look really bad.

Tastes differ, of course, but to me it seems it will only look allright if all the metal pieces were dyed to match it's color. With the entire outfit dark, the belt being the only lighter spot - just NO. xD

Besides, just noticed that - strangely enough - on Leramil the belt looks better dyed...

bu5fufvo2w56.jpg