The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Windows XP

je.boots_ESO
Hello,
I try to start ESO on Windows XP. I sign into the game it goes to the loading screen, then a crash window comes up. Help.
  • Lizacky
    Lizacky
    have you tried to open it in compatibility mode? if not then go to your game folder then elders scrolls->game->client-> right click on "eso.exe" -> properties ->compatibility -> check the right fiield and click ok.
    "uoy tresed dna dnuora nur annog reven, nwod uoy tel annog reven, pu uoy evig annog reven"
    R.A.
  • je.boots_ESO
    Yep have done that, still crash error
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @je.boots_ESO,

We are sorry to hear that you have some crashes during playing our game.

Can you give us more details about your issue, please ?
    What kind of error message do you have exactly ?

Do you have all the drivers up to date for your computer and components (graphic card, memory, OS...)?

Feel free to provide us a DxDiag. You can follow those steps to help you in this process.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • je.boots_ESO
    Ok I have upgraded to Windows 7. Still have the same issue.
    I have attached my dxdiag eso report.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Disable all add-ons using the add-on menu in character selection. Even if you don't have any, check the add-on option screen any way.
    Edited by Dominoid on April 3, 2014 4:21AM
  • je.boots_ESO
    Cant get to character screen, it crash reports right after login.