The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delete forum account.

Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
✭✭✭✭✭
How do I delete my forum account?

Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 26, 2023 4:59PM
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really?
    You want to nuke your account because of a situation that you completely misinterpreted?
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • caesarvs
      caesarvs
      ✭✭✭✭
      let they go, it will be for a healthier forum community
    • FantasticFreddie
      FantasticFreddie
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      You could also just log out and not log back in
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      @delenn35

You can open a ticket with customer support for this specific request. When going through our help portal choose the category "I need help with a forum account" to start your support ticket.
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
      Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Bill wrote: »
      @delenn35

You can open a ticket with customer support for this specific request. When going through our help portal choose the category "I need help with a forum account" to start your support ticket.

Thank you
    • FrancisCrawford
      FrancisCrawford
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      Really?
      You want to nuke your account because of a situation that you completely misinterpreted?

Delenn was a character in Babylon 5 who attempted to make a statement by dying, but actually survived the gesture.

Her husband tried to sacrifice his life heroically, then surprisingly survived.

Her husband then sort of lost his life rescuing her from a hostage situation, but survived for a couple of decades.

It fits.

(By the way -- those were each fairly minor plot points in a terrific TV series. Seasons 2-4 of Babylon 5 were the best multi-season story arc in TV history at the time they were made, and arguably keep that status to this day.)

• Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
      Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Bill wrote: »
      @delenn35

Thank you
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      Really?

Actually has nothing to do with that.

Something that happened with a mod after I made a completely harmless comment a couple of weeks back.

Please don't assume - we're all good.
    • caesarvs
      caesarvs
      ✭✭✭✭
      oh yes, it's always a "completely harmless" comment...
    • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
      Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      caesarvs wrote: »
      oh yes, it's always a "completely harmless" comment...

No one asked you... go away.
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      As the OP question has been answered, we've decided to go ahead and close this thread from further posts.
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.