The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mount and quest

Bloodflower
So I got my mount it worked fine till I got the gold to upgrade with apple the other day then used it for maybe 20 min and then I was unable to summon mount and even today it wont work just makes a bump sound. same thing is happing to the quest season of harvest at the end will not let me put dirt on the fire makes the same sound. I have tried restarting droping quest and so on. side note even tried getting a new horse same prob. Anyone know what I should do?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    use /stuck to fix mount issue.
  • Bloodflower
    thank you so freaking much worked for quest and mount ty been waiting on CS thank you really.

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    thank you so freaking much worked for quest and mount ty been waiting on CS thank you really.
    Np. But please report everything that is off. /stuck is not the way it should be working, it is a work around for a bug.
  • Funkatr0n
    Funkatr0n
    Soul Shriven
    Appears there is still an issue with the Season of Harvest Quest. I have abandoned it 3 times now and it keeps doing the same thing. I have also submitted a bug report. Who knows.
  • zeuseason
    zeuseason
    ✭✭✭
    I had this problem too and unequiping my gear & using /stuck worked.
  • PixelStix
    PixelStix
    ✭✭
    Confirmed. I had the same problem and /stuck worked. Go figure.
  • t0bs
    t0bs
    Indeed. "/stuck" is a workaround for the Quest "Season of Harvest" in Daggerfall Covenant, when you can not put out the Fire with Dirt.