Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.0 is available.
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Upcoming Gravegrasp Motif

M4RSHM4LL0W_CL0UD
M4RSHM4LL0W_CL0UD
✭✭✭
First off I want to say that this motif is just absolutely beautiful. (Almost) all of the elements are wonderfully 3D and the textures and overall style are just stunning.

Except for one thing, and that is the dreaded crotch flap. I don't inherently dislike the flaps that are so often put on these chest pieces, but here you have an amazingly crafted motif with all these 3D sculpted elements and then you decided to slap a PAINFULLY 2D flap on it. Why? Wouldn't it be easier to just forgo it instead of tainting something great? Not to mention the added metal plates there don't really make sense, since a gambeson can be seen underneath. I realize the likelihood of this request being seen, let alone acted upon, is very little, but some wishful thinking never hurt anyone: could you please remove the front flap before you release the chapter? It so easily could be one of the best motifs released to date.

anr4ni0f6h1j.jpg
omz0mkc2zc8m.jpg
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yea all the loincloths and tassets ruin a lot of chest styles for me

i agree gravegrasp would be better without it too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ImmortalElf13
    ImmortalElf13
    ✭✭✭
    Agree that the groin flap really detracts from the over all motif. the lack of 3d effect just makes it even worse. the flap works on some motifs but not this one
    Pulchra floralibus mitram iuro, tibi desinet.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I usually prefer flaps but I agree. It looks really out of place.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • Worldhop_Ur
    Worldhop_Ur
    Soul Shriven
    I agree! I was super excited when I read about the new IC style in the patch notes, but seeing how out of place the flap is diminishes the hype for me.