The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MacPro Not Supported

sykogecko
sykogecko
I have a 12-core Mac Pro that I purchased earlier this year. It has way higher specs than minimum but the game would not launch on it. I was involved in the beta, and the game would launch in Windows7 using Boot Camp on the same machine, but not Mac OS.

After going back and forth with ESO Tech Support, it seems that Windows does not recognize both processors (my machine has two 6-core processors) so the client launches no problem. Mac OS, being the better system, uses both processors but the game wasn't designed with multiple processors in mind. In the end, this was the final email that I received.

If the client will not launch on your Mac, this may be why.