The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Anyone else having issues right now on PC EU?

Trejgon
Trejgon
✭✭✭✭
I just got disconnected from the game while in a group dungeon, the error code was server timeout, and now I cannot log back in getting "unexpected internal error", is anyone else on PC EU experiencing such issues right now?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 18, 2023 9:38PM
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    same
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • Valion
    Valion
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, now.
    "What does not redound to the swarm's advantage, that does not serve the single bee either."
    - Marc Aurel

"We ask not how many, but where they are."
    - Dunmeri Valiant Vow
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    same

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • richieh99
    richieh99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also having this same issue
  • MachineGod
    MachineGod
    ✭✭✭
    +1 on this, have to keep relogging in lasts about 5 mins and then another DC.
    Edited by MachineGod on April 18, 2023 3:36PM
  • Firey_Hellhound
    Firey_Hellhound
    ✭✭✭
    same here

and cant log back in
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again.

0vlg1tx45yrc.png

Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's happening on PC NA as well as when logging into your account on the ESO website. Something with the system (database?) crashed.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again.

0vlg1tx45yrc.png

Oh hi Ryan - yup. Same here
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes eu pc
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to log in.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.

EU server being messy, what a surprise.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again.

0vlg1tx45yrc.png

Oh hi Ryan - yup. Same here

Wow.. doxxing me are ya? >: (

I don't care though. Hello there.

Edited by Blackbird_V on April 18, 2023 3:39PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Aram500
    Aram500
    ✭✭
    Same for me, but now asking for an acces code, that it has not sent. ANNOYED to say the least
  • Taryn57
    Taryn57
    ✭✭
    Same here, can't log back in.
  • Attilla7814
    Attilla7814
    ✭✭
    Same in cyro. We deffed drake, after the crash reds were on flags again and no ad left over. So i guess an EP Player is causing the problems ;)
    PVP Grey Host:AD - Make Love not war - MagSorc - AR 50AD - Dont hassel the Hoff - MagPlar - AR 49AD - Call me deady - StamCro - AR 17AD - Blauundrot machichtot - StamBlade - AR 24AD - Ich parshippe jetzt - StamSorc - AR 25AD - Hits like a cotton ball - Stamplar - AR 14AD - Smack my netch up - StamWarden - AR 18PVP Ravenwatch:DC - StromBerg - StamDK - AR 26
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes EU PC got 'connection to server timed out' twice, this time I can't get back in.
    PC EU & NA
  • Ashiralana
    Ashiralana
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    It's happening on PC NA as well as when logging into your account on the ESO website. Something with the system (database?) crashed.

Same here.
    PC EU, PC NA and even PTS all with a message saying something about maybe mistyped username or password or account being inactive. Follwowed by the hint that if I play via Steam (which I don't) to start the game via that platform.

Also not able to log in to the account on the website. No errormessage here, just not logging in.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Same. PVP Each 5 min disconnect from server.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Ecgberht_confused
    Ecgberht_confused
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU, can't log back in. It says username or password incorrect or inactive at this time.
  • Bhaji
    Bhaji
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem with PTS
  • Valion
    Valion
    ✭✭✭
    We dropped from a PVE Trial, so it doesn't seem to be zone specific.
    "What does not redound to the swarm's advantage, that does not serve the single bee either."
    - Marc Aurel

"We ask not how many, but where they are."
    - Dunmeri Valiant Vow
  • Arret_Kwah
    Arret_Kwah
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU, PC NA and even PTS all with a message saying something about maybe mistyped username or password or account being inactive. Follwowed by the hint that if I play via Steam (which I don't) to start the game via that platform.

Also not able to log in to the account on the website. No errormessage here, just not logging in.

Same, 2 accounts, PC Eu and NA, mistyped username etc.

• Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kicked out.

Unable to log in game

Unable to log in account
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First I had the login timed out message, now I'm getting the "username or password incorrect or inactive at this time." message.

PC-EU here :(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed 4 times in the middle of a dungeon and now shut out totally.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
This discussion has been closed.