The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gold Sellers

Greydog
Greydog
✭✭✭✭
Apparently not having an auction house hasn't stopped these folks from doing their business. (as I predicted in beta)

Right now there is a vvwww.TESOGoldMall.com spamming /yell in daggerfall. This type of chat doesn't seem to give a username for me to ignore so using the chat is impossible atm.
"I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
Message me here or in game for an invite
  • dabbourism
    dabbourism
    ✭✭
    Report the thiefs guild gold spammers ... it is just a matter of 15 days and we will get rid of them .. i think they are not a proplem for pay to play games .. but i hate them so much ... so f*** much
    FOR RABIA .. FOR HONOR
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    normally if you use the ignore command/selection it will provide an account name for that player.
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »
    normally if you use the ignore command/selection it will provide an account name for that player.

Yeah, what it was is they are posting a large stack. Their name up top then a bunch of empty lines then the spam wall.

You need to scroll up to get to the name.

On a related note ..it would be nice to just rt click a "report spam" option that just simply reports the spam without the need of the help page.

Come on ZOS, you guys are good at sp games. Now you need to wrap your head around how an mmo works ;)

Sanguine's Disciple

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greydog wrote: »
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »

Yeah, what it was is they are posting a large stack. Their name up top then a bunch of empty lines then the spam wall.

You need to scroll up to get to the name.

On a related note ..it would be nice to just rt click a "report spam" option that just simply reports the spam without the need of the help page.

Come on ZOS, you guys are good at sp games. Now you need to wrap your head around how an mmo works ;)
    The leaders at ZOS are legends in the MMO world and have been involved with MMO's for many years.
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well strike that then.
    ---

Come on ZOS, start using the combo report spam/ignore feature that is standard in most mmo's these days ;)
    Edited by Greydog on March 31, 2014 10:24PM
    Sanguine's Disciple

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, all. We understand this is a frustrating issue, and appreciate you folks taking the time to report it. Gold selling is a violation of our Terms of Service, and we hope that you rest assured that we are investigating each incident of gold selling that is reported to us. Our team addresses these reports as they come in, so please continue to report this issue to our Support Team in-game by using the /help command.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post