The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The all-in-one attuneable crafting station teased will be comprised of 4 crafting tables.

• Mr_Luscan
    Mr_Luscan
    ✭✭
    Free has always been my Favorite Word.
    Somehow I'm doubting it.
    Armoury was a stand alone item, and really only useful to a handful (compared to all players).
    These are a much desired item and just about every Guild House has Crafting Tables.

But we'll find out in less than a month.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Luscan wrote: »
    Somehow I'm doubting it.
    Armoury was a stand alone item, and really only useful to a handful (compared to all players).
    These are a much desired item and just about every Guild House has Crafting Tables.

It’s not on the PTS, so it will be longer than that. Q3 or later, as a QoL feature.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow I'm doubting it.

Aren't they supposed to be coming with the q3 qol thing?

I think these stations are better described as only useful to a handful, in terms of who will actually be buying them. Less than use the armory for sure. Guild Hall owners have already spent a massive amount on stations and the houses to put them in, and when it comes to it the all-in-ones aren't really needed for a fully functioning Guild Hall, so free isn't totally outside the realms of possibility. Especially when you consider they won't really have a use on their own and you'll need all the attunables still.

I'm not too bothered about them being free tho (as long as it isn't crowns or event tickets) but really hoping for collectables. The time things they could easily have made you buy for each house (and I would have!) and nobody would've been surprised.

Tho with my luck they will be collectables but we'll still need a new set of attunables for every house! :D
    PS4 EU
  • Mr_Luscan
    Mr_Luscan
    ✭✭
    I thought they were coming out with this Chapter!
  • Mr_Luscan
    Mr_Luscan
    ✭✭
    Grendalism wrote: »
    So, if I’ve understood this correctly…the 4 “all-in-one” crafting stations will have your set tables feed into them.

BUT surely that means you will still need to have you attuned set tables somewhere so they can feed in.

I guess that means:
    - Notable House #1 contains only attuned set tables
    - House #2 contains all-in-one tables

So you’ll still need to keep the individual tables in a house somewhere..can’t bank or storage chest them as they’d take up a slot per table as they don’t stack.

Of course, this also means it’s easier to add more sets in the future (attune individual tables as we currently do and place them in your feeder house).

If you "Feed" your existing Attuned Stations into the Master, there won't BE any Attuned stations to house, because they've been "Eaten" by the Masters. :]
    My thinking is it will work similar to the Storage Chests, where you put items from you're Inventory into them, only I don't think they'll be removable. Then when you access the table, all the items you've stuck in there re visible and you'll select the set you want to use.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    If you "Feed" your existing Attuned Stations into the Master, there won't BE any Attuned stations to house, because they've been "Eaten" by the Masters. :]
    My thinking is it will work similar to the Storage Chests, where you put items from you're Inventory into them, only I don't think they'll be removable. Then when you access the table, all the items you've stuck in there re visible and you'll select the set you want to use.

Another idea is it works like the attunable stations already do and the sticker book. You have to use the attunable station next to the master station(like how you have to use the blank attunable stations next to the set stations in the overworld). This then destroys the station and adds it to the list. I then imagine the interaction would exist like the trasmute stations. You would have zones which would expand with the sets when clicked on.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grendalism wrote: »
    So, if I’ve understood this correctly…the 4 “all-in-one” crafting stations will have your set tables feed into them.

BUT surely that means you will still need to have you attuned set tables somewhere so they can feed in.

I guess that means:
    - Notable House #1 contains only attuned set tables
    - House #2 contains all-in-one tables

So you’ll still need to keep the individual tables in a house somewhere..can’t bank or storage chest them as they’d take up a slot per table as they don’t stack.

Of course, this also means it’s easier to add more sets in the future (attune individual tables as we currently do and place them in your feeder house).

It sounds more like the new tables will devour the old tables and take on their properties, like if Kirby was a crafting table. The old tables will no longer exist after this conversion.

They really really need to Animate the new Station Chewing up the old ones and swallowing them. Maybe add a burp every 3 or 4 stations munched.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were these supposed to be out this update?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, update 40.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OldManJim wrote: »
    Were these supposed to be out this update?

Originally they were this update, but got bumped to next before this pts cycle :'(
    PS4 EU
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally a little attention for crafting. I hope crafting stations will become a collection for everyone like weapons did.
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    guild halls will be having some major construction projects going on with this. watch out for falling pipes!

i love the idea of being able to use a smaller 'house' for the guild hall...or at least for the crafting.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »
    Finally a little attention for crafting. I hope crafting stations will become a collection for everyone like weapons did.

This would completely obliterate the value of master writs, as there would be nothing to use earned vouchers on. Please no.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

This would completely obliterate the value of master writs, as there would be nothing to use earned vouchers on. Please no.

Well Zos can simply add new rewards purchasable with writs.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

I actually kinda agree with the collection thing but maybe not the same way. The all-in-ones could be collectables you feed once, then use in any of your houses. Master Writs wouldn't be too badly effected because you'd still need to collect each set like you do now. Very few people get all the attumables more than once so the only real difference would be the convenience of being able to craft in any of your houses
    PS4 EU