The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Theoretically - Crowns are no object, every house is available. Which House you buying?

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
Suppose you have just enough crowns to buy any single house in the game, and every house that has ever been made in game is available for you to purchase.

Which house are you buying to use as your Main Character's Primary Home?

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Player_Housing

Personally I lean towards HighHallow Hold, Linchal Grand Manor or Ossa Accentium.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 14, 2023 11:54AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The upcoming ship.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably Panthefang Chapel or Potentate's Retreat
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ship. I'll be making a rope bridge connected to a levitating tower. It's going to be funny watching everything else move.
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see me changing my Main's house, but if I didn't have to pay crowns I would grab Pantherfang. I think it is cool, but too large for only 700 slots, but if I could buy it for gold I would mess around with it.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf one,

The blacksmith one just for a fun theme

Maybe the dueling one with traps

Currently own over 40 houses so I am pretty satisfied for now.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do have a bunch of houses but only one I have actually decorated is Snugpod. Rest are furnishing dumps to be honest.
    Hunter's Glade maybe.
    Edited by rpa on April 13, 2023 3:29AM
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pariah's Pinnacle.

I keep my gold and my crown aside for the day it will be back in shop, if ever. <3
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter's Glade !!!!
    Been waiting for so long to come back into the store.

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk I just want Tel Galen to return for the chapter.

That being said, to give my answer I’d maybe say Pariah’s Pinnacle or Ebonheart Chataeu. Weird choices I know, but it’s character-related.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elinhir Private Arena was probably my most fun build and nothing since has really wowed me.

The arena itself is unique and visitors always have fun playing with the traps. The house is just the right size for me and while I'm not a fan of the lava lake you can have a lot of fun with it or do what I ended up doing and pave it over to make a spacious guild hall crafting area.

If it pops up on my new server during the pvp events I'll probably buy it again over any of the more recent additions.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually didn't really care for it at first, but now my current primary is Highhallow Hall. I managed to make it seem cozy, fancy, and luxury. Well apart from the utility areas like the servants quarter and where I put my tables, lol. And it's part of a bustling town. So if any home would be my primary, it's my actually primary lol.

My fancy Pantherfang or the Druid village I built in Hunter's Glade are also fun. They are the current residences of Bastian and my werewolf main.

I am eyeing that boat though that's upcoming.

Edited by spartaxoxo on April 13, 2023 4:29AM
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I actually didn't really care for it at first, but now my current primary is Highhallow Hall. I managed to make it seem cozy, fancy, and luxury. Well apart from the utility areas like the servants quarter and where I put my tables, lol. And it's part of a bustling town. So if any home would be my primary, it's my actually primary lol.

I REALLY want Highhallow Hold. I wish it were still available, I’d buy it right now, no hesitation.

As it stands I am currently debating between Hunding’s Palatial Estate and Strident Springs Demesne.

Hunding’s is a “notable” house in all but name and price.

Strident is pretty sweet and had a waterfall. But they are both in the middle of nowhere basically, which can be a pro or a con, depending on the day I guess.

Edited by JMadFour on April 13, 2023 5:22AM
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    My EU main has Sweetwater and NA main has Psijiic so I would purchase these again so they both have my favourites.

My biggest housing wish would be that alts can purchase homes you already own so I could decorate lots of variants of the coven house.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not out.. but an Elemental house.. that has Fire, water, Ice, Lightning and earth all in it....
    Also add a furnishing that acts like a portal and I am sold
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ossa accentium, agony's ascent, forgemaster falls, and honestly every other house that i don't have yet either

though i have most houses that i want already.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main's house is the Velothi Reverie but I play many characters with their own houses and they all currently have their most ''canon'' house.

But answering the question in terms of getting any house I want, I'd probably get the ayleid ruin Varlaisvea. I love the ayleid aesthetic and it'd be fun to play around with that space. The Princely Dawnlight Palace and a few others would also be nice but the ayleid one is my first choice.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The clockwork one
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    the one i have Grand Psijic Villa i like that the most
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the new ship... just don't fall overboard!! :)
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them. And never decorate 98% of them like I already did with the in-game ones.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main home I already own, Hundings (very cost worthy for what you get, it's beautiful). It's my favorite but I would also like Hircine's though I will not pay for it because I think it costs too much for open space that you have to pay even more for to build on it.
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor

My main (and de facto only) character is an Imperial Dragonknight, so it would be a great fit. Plus, the Gold Coast has been my favourite region in terms of climate and landscape ever since I travelled there in Oblivion. (Of course I would have preferred Benirus Manor, but sadly I won't get that in ESO.)
    I loved that house ever since it came out, but I could never bring myself to spend so many crowns on just one thing.

Now my Imperial has been living in Strident Springs for years. It's a beautiful, quite cosy home. Plus, during his adventures all over Tamriel he developed a true liking for the Khajiit, so the house being in an Imperial/Khajiiti town is a perfect fit.

If crowns were no object, though, I'd still buy Linchal. Just because I've been yearning to do so all those years. ;)
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The two I normally use is Linchal Grand Manor and Bastion Sanguinaris but I would like to add Pantherfang Chaple as it’s a really neat home.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't be my Primary (Fogbreak just became that), but other than the new ship that hasn't been released yet, I want to get my hands on Forgemaster Falls.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • isadoraisacat
      isadoraisacat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The only time I NEEEDED a house was this upcoming ship as a Daggerfall fan it just brings back so much for me. So the ship !
    • TheImperfect
      TheImperfect
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I keep missing it, always seems to be on sale when I have no money but it would be Princely Dawnlight. Not for my main character though.
      Edited by TheImperfect on April 13, 2023 4:26PM
    • logan68
      logan68
      ✭✭✭
      the vampire one
    • AcadianPaladin
      AcadianPaladin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'd keep Snugpod. It's in a tree! :)
      PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    • PrincessOfThieves
      PrincessOfThieves
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      TaSheen wrote: »
      The upcoming ship.

This!
      I will probably buy it when it's available.
    • CardinalJack
      CardinalJack
      ✭✭
      Hakkvilds, Pariah, Witch cottage, and linchal.