Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Suggestion: Respec shrine - housing item

viphhase
viphhase
✭✭✭
It would be excellent to see the dev's implement a skill and attribute respecification station/shrine that is purchasable to be placed within a house. Its endlessly frustrating to travel back and forth to adjust skills as I play around with builds and theorycraft.

@ZOS_Kevin what do you think?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 9, 2023 3:23AM
- The creator of the concept for the Aetherial Well, yet to be acknowledged by ZOS- Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe s...
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    isn't the armory station for that?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already here and it's free - armory station :D Applying empty build will reset all your skills, attributes and CP.
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armory station is kind of a nuclear option for changing a build, a respecification shrine let's you adjust small things. I'm all for it to have that as a furnishing.
  • viphhase
    viphhase
    ✭✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »
    It's already here and it's free - armory station :D Applying empty build will reset all your skills, attributes and CP.

Yea I was thinking for just small little tweaks. Good point though!
    - The creator of the concept for the Aetherial Well, yet to be acknowledged by ZOS- Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe s...
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just save the last slot of your armory with the most commonly used skill points all your builds will use, those points you know will be filled every time. I do all the passive class skill lines, armor, and professions.
  • viphhase
    viphhase
    ✭✭✭
    Just save the last slot of your armory with the most commonly used skill points all your builds will use, those points you know will be filled every time. I do all the passive class skill lines, armor, and professions.

I appreciate that I can use the armoury system, however I still tend to use the respec station a lot to morph skills for different content. When I do that I'm usually sticking with the same build I'm just adjusting one or two things.

I see a lot of other people do this as well and I know that there are many people that would buy this item of convenience if it was available in the crownstore
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    viphhase wrote: »
    It would be excellent to see the dev's implement a skill and attribute respecification station/shrine that is purchasable to be placed within a house. Its endlessly frustrating to travel back and forth to adjust skills as I play around with builds and theorycraft.

uac9kbt9yfjl.png

and miss out on the scrolls sold in store? i don't see it happening.
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I agree, it would be nice to add to our homes, especially since we have target dummies in our homes. Unfortunately, I don’t see ZOS adding it anytime soon. One work around is to use the Vivec Temple Wayshrine which has a respect shrine very close with no doors involved.

Stay safe :)
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more reasons to visit our homes and stuff to do there, so, yes, good idea.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've love a respec shrine for when I only need to change a skill morph. I'd also love a wayshrine deco so I don't need to leave my house to travel to another wayshrine.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    viphhase wrote: »

uac9kbt9yfjl.png

and miss out on the scrolls sold in store? i don't see it happening.

We can already do this in major cities at the cathedral so it won't affect scroll purchases.