Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

polymorph problems

xilfxlegion
xilfxlegion
✭✭✭✭✭
noticed last night that every time i landed at a wayshrine -- for like a second or two you cant move --- i remember a thread on this before and dont know if it was addressed -- but i noticed it started happening after i equipped the new polymorph from the ragebound crates

so i took it off and the delay went away.

tried a couple other polymorphs and the delay was back.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always thought that it had something to do with my computer loading everything slightly faster than the server lol

i have 9 of my 10 character using polymorphs so i see this happen on almost all of them

however if im running on my laptop that loads things much slower, then i dont really notice this issue lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always thought that it had something to do with my computer loading everything slightly faster than the server lol

i have 9 of my 10 character using polymorphs so i see this happen on almost all of them

however if im running on my laptop that loads things much slower, then i dont really notice this issue lol

i had noticed it before and thought it was my controller --- there was a thread here before about not being able to move when you first land at a wayshrine and i noticed it was happening back then. last night immediately after i put the polymorph on it started doing it--- im thinking it might have been the problem last time but i didnt realize it - im on console though
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does zos look at these bug reports ?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    does zos look at these bug reports ?

We do. We've passed this to the team to investigate. Always helpful to tag me for better visibility as well.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post