Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Questions Surge as the Ragebound Crates Drop

TheGamerSeal
TheGamerSeal
✭✭✭
Where is the Mercymother's Attire costume?
Why did the Ragebound Harness go UP from 3,600 seals to 8,000 seals?

I've been waiting on both of these since I saw them. Please tell me this is just an issue that will be fixed soon.
  • "Rather than offering you the illusion of valued feedback, we have taken the liberty of doing what we think is best anyway." -- Anonymous
  • "I should have known the gankblades were plotting to take over!" -- Anonymous
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Mercymother is in the showcase that just went live, looks like it will be a "normal" purchase!
  • TheGamerSeal
    TheGamerSeal
    ✭✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    The Mercymother is in the showcase that just went live, looks like it will be a "normal" purchase!

The April crown store showcase?
    • "Rather than offering you the illusion of valued feedback, we have taken the liberty of doing what we think is best anyway." -- Anonymous
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep!

The Mercymother's Attire costume will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from April 6 to April 20, 2023, at 10AM EDT.
    Edited by Maythor on March 30, 2023 2:24PM
  • TheGamerSeal
    TheGamerSeal
    ✭✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    Yep!

The Mercymother's Attire costume will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from April 6 to April 20, 2023, at 10AM EDT.

I can only hope that they put the Ragebound Harness back to 3,600 seals; there's no way I can get it otherwise.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it, they know a skimpy outfit will be popular and they now know they can put costumes in that tier (it's the third one).
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the Mercymother's Attire costume?
    Why did the Ragebound Harness go UP from 3,600 seals to 8,000 seals?

I've been waiting on both of these since I saw them. Please tell me this is just an issue that will be fixed soon.

Out of curiosity, where are you getting the information of what is in the crates? Or what levels it's 'supposed' to be in?

I know some external websites assumed where things were going to go, but that's just that - an assumption. Our only official source for the rarity level of the costume was the forum thread yesterday, and that always had it at Apex level.

You can't fault ZOS for some third party guessing it and getting it wrong. You can make the argument that a costume in the Apex tier is a bit unwelcome (and people have been making that claim since they first did it in the Celestial crates), but that's about it.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/630133/official-discussion-thread-for-new-ragebound-crown-crates

this is the only official list for the crates that was posted before the crates went live. the ragebound harness has always been apex.

so i am confused why you expected it to be 3600 seals as if it was supposed to be a Legendary reward instead?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Presumably because until the last two times costumes tended to be in the 100 gems section or cheaper, it's only recently with the Celestial and the Ritecallers outfits that costumes started being added to the 400 gem tier.

For those who have not kept an eye on the rising prices in crates and on the store, I am guessing this more skimpy costume (that will have a lot of demand due to it actually revealing some skin to show off some skins and body markings that people have also bought and want to show) will bring that onto their radar?
    Edited by Maythor on March 30, 2023 3:10PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to chime in here: does the icerage helmet really has that black and brown sack underneath the skull? or is that just for previewing?
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd guess that is how it looks, as it's how they've done it with other masks .. the best you can do is to try and match it to an armour to blend in (if the item allows for dyeing, I don't have it to know) or perhaps dye it a dark brown or black to mimic a hair shade.
    Edited by Maythor on March 30, 2023 3:19PM
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t be bound by rage 😡 save up your endeavours in game then buy it.

This crown crate season has been the best in a while that 25 crate deal is awesome with that polymorph for free after you purchase.

And if you don’t buy crates just save up endeavours every season of crates come back after a while.

I think eso has made it possible for so many ways to earn rewards mounts ect.

I can’t really fault them.

Like life you don’t get everything you want.
    Edited by Animar111 on March 31, 2023 8:48PM
  • TheGamerSeal
    TheGamerSeal
    ✭✭✭
    Animar111 wrote: »

This crown crate season has been the best in a while that 25 crate deal is awesome with that polymorph for free after you purchase.

And if you don’t buy crates just save up endeavours every season of crates come back after a while.

Do you make a habit of going to forum threads where people are voicing their complaints and downplaying them?
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you make a habit of going to forum threads where people are voicing their complaints and downplaying them?

We all have a right to an opinion or view.
    Edited by Animar111 on April 1, 2023 10:53AM
  • TheGamerSeal
    TheGamerSeal
    ✭✭✭

We all have a right to an opinion or view.

So why are you downplaying mine?